Capability Sort By

reset people picker field

I have a Nintex workflow and I want to reset the value to people picker field. I know there are a lot of posts around it which suggest setting the va...

To-Do Task Missing Nintex O365 - Percentage Comple...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex, sorry for this basic question. I have a workflow involving a task element. The outcome is not Approved/Rejected. The t...

Modern SharePoint Online Site - Missing Task List

Hi, perhaps I should have posted in Nintex for SharePoint... but SharePoint online is O365 I guess. I have a workflow involving a task element but ...

Office 365 Update Items action

Hi, I need to update list columns after updating Item Permission (very basic requirement: view only for initiator and controbute for approvers, whi...

• By nsaiki
  • June 24, 2019  15:40

Link to document library file in task

I had this working in SP2013, though I'm missing something that is likely simple. I have a task, within the initial email options, email body, I wo...

• By sk
  • June 20, 2019  17:05

Nintex Online Forms - Collect title value from loo...

Nintex O365 Responsive forms... I have a repeating section on a form with 2 lookup fields in it. The XML generated displays the ID if the selected ...

Creating a Reusable Workflow Attached to a Content...

We are exclusively on Office 365 and one of the primary requirements we have is to build workflows that are associated to a Content Type. There are...

Condition to hide panel using Calculated Value on ...

I have two problems both of which are interlinked in a Travel Authorisation form that I am building. I am attempting to hide a security warning mes...

Nintex Responsive Form - capture user signature

We are using Nintex App Studio and have a requirement where staff are going out in the field and collecting data form clients. As part of that data c...

• By yted
  • June 19, 2019  17:53

Print to PDF is only giving me the first page

I am trying to print out a Nintex form from Chrome or IE in O365. We do not have an Enterprise license so I was just trying to use the native capabil...

Nintex Forms for Office 365 Set Text field and dro...

Hi I am attempting to set an email address text field and drop-down field base on a user choice field from the same lookup list ...

Nintex Forms for Office 365 set cascading lookup f...

I am attempting to set a cascading dropdown names City in an Expense Claim RS using the Destination cities from a Travel Request RS Scenario: ...