Capability Sort By

Nintex workflow - send an email "[%Workflow ...

Hi all , As per topic seems weird that no matter which option i set for send an email for workflow context : intitator user id it will shows with "...

• By Edwin
  • March 13, 2019  18:36

Office 365 remove user from SharePoint group -- Ac...

I can see Action "Office 365 add user to group" but not "Office 365 remove user from group". Please let me know how to achieve it.

• By RaviM
  • March 13, 2019  06:32

How to get current time in Nintex Workflow

Hi, I have a requirement to get current time from the current date and time inside a workflow. I tried to use below 1. Add time to Date - Added 0...

How Do I Get the Value of Column In Each Repeating...

I have two repeating rows and would like to add a rule such that the dropdown choice (a list lookup) in each row cannot be similar. How is this d...

Limit Number of Repeating Rows Based on Function

Are the minimum and maximum rows configurable at all? This doesn't work: fn-If( Is New Mode , 2, 1)

DateDiffDays + Create List Item: SharePoint Calend...

This may be more of an issue related to SharePoint rather than Nintex, but I'd like to know how best to overcome this using the latter. Using dat...

Copy/Paste HTML code from email messages lose dyna...

Is it just me? I can't seem to copy and paste the HTML code from a formatted email message to another email message without losing the dynamic value...

Iterating through choice columns to trigger notifi...

Hello all, I've been searching for an answer to this and can't seem to find one. I have a safety checklist Nintex form on SharePoint Online. The fo...

Checkbox should be checked/unchecked based on prev...

I have a checkbox in my form and i have set the default option as "Yes", so everytime when the page renders the checkbox will be checked regardless o...

• By Logesh
  • March 07, 2019  04:21

Problems with getting data out of a Collection Var...

I am having problems with getting data out of a collection variable. At first I was using a complex collection variable which was populated by a Lis...

SDK options for Terminating and Rerunning Workflow...

In Nintex 2010 we had a workflow that would scan a list and find items that were stopped and the workflow would automatically Terminate the workflow ...

history List Control next line does not work

Log to History List Log a history list control does not support new line becasue it does not go to next line by pressing ENter button ...