Capability Sort By

Can Nintex workflows built on Classic sites(Office...

I am planning to build a workflow using Nintex workflow for office 365 on a classic site, I was wondering will this workflow work once the Classic si...

Conditionally set source view for a lookup control...

Hi, Really new to this, I'm trying to set the default view ("source view) in a lookup control based on a condition. I tried the following : ...

• By mdb74
  • June 01, 2019  20:27

Date Control not present when publishing O365 form...

The fields are clearly date fields when in eidt mode, but it disappears in the preview/published view. This is a form that works fine on premis...

How to select workflow to start within "Start...

Hi! There is a question. I'm trying to configure "Start Workflow" action. In Nintex 2010 it used to be a dropdown, where I could select one of the e...

Copy document from O365 to On-prem

Is it possible to copy an item duing a workflow from an o365 site to a on-prem site?

• By fb123
  • May 28, 2019  11:48

Unable to update Nintex Workflow App in Office 365...

I get the below screen, but when I click on upgrade app, its not updating

Saving a calculated value to a field on a repeatin...

Hello, I've got a calculated value in a repeated section that looks up the serial number of an item from one of the lists in the site. However, I wan...

Nintex Workflow for O365 DocuSign retrieve Envelop...

Hi, Forgive me the long post... I have a project to create a Nintex workflow for O365 that checks the DocuSign envelope status and then d...

• By sreyes
  • May 28, 2019  02:32

A duplicate content type "Nintex Task Outcome...

Issue is, Lets say I migrated all content types from on-premises to office 365 site named "Two". and Nintex workflows from "One" site collection to "...

Is there a way to query active instances of workfl...

I need to run a Terminate Workflow activity but sometimes the workflow may have already been terminated or finished. When it runs on an item that is...

When upload PDF from one library to another fails

I have two libraries in same site, a working lib (A) and a approved lib (B). I use contenttypes (CT) ie. Word, Excel, Pdf. When doc. is appr...

Format column with JSON to launch Workflow from li...

I found a topic similar to this but the user was looking for something a bit different. Basically it is formatting a column with JSON to be able lau...