Capability Sort By

Nintex Form.- Person or group is not being updated...

Dear All, I have been having this issue a week ago. In summary: any person/group is been updated When I open my form and filled the box reques...

• By Erichdb
  • April 02, 2019  09:25

Referencing the Created By User Name

Hello, I would like to reference the user who created a new item in the email of a task. If I put in the reference to the from the item properties, ...

Authenticate users before approval - 21CFR Part 11...

Hi All, Is there a way to force users to authenticate prior to approving a task for Nintex 365? We need this for the system to meet with 21CFR Pa...

Regex - How Do I Add A Line Break?

Has anyone figured out how to add a line break using Regex in O365? Enter, [\r\n], \n all don't work.

Tabbed Repeating Section

Hello, well I have form to input product(s) request. A product has by several fields to deifne it's charateristics, and those are grouped in a ...

Cannot Apply Existing Rules to Controls on Forms

In many instances, I've written complex rules on my forms. Then, I create a new control and need to apply an existing rule to the new control. I use...

Confirmation Messages Not Working EVER

Hi everyone! I have a couple of issues in my Nintex implementation that I haven't been able to figure out. I've also worked with SMEs at my company ...

Nintex Forms for Office 365 will not create column...

Within Nintex Designer I am trying to create some additional columns. I click on Create Column and receive the error that says "refused to connect"...

• By PLB
  • March 27, 2019  11:43

Nintex Forms problem with People Field

Hi all, we detected 2 or 3 days ago that people's fields in nintex forms were not transferred correctly to the list, they appear as empty field....

Nintex workflow access denied

Hi, I have a workflow and it gives an error when it reaches the last step of sending and email. Prevoius steps the emails are sent without any issue...

Set workflow variable in site workflow

I have been fighting with this for several hours now and I'm sure I'm doing everything right but I can't get a Set Workflow Variable action to work. ...

Unable to update "Document Set" property...

We are trying to update SharePoint Library Document Set property from Component Workflow and in order to do that we are using Update List Item action...