Capability Sort By

Compleate field in a library after use Document Ge...

I have created a LIST with several columns, four of them are person type (Initiator, Reviewer, Validator and Approver). When the initiator adds a n...

List Item in Task Form not writing back to list wh...

All. I need some help here please. I know it is possible in a Flexi-task task form to place items from the list that are editable. For example, if my...

• By cbeene
  • June 27, 2019  07:53

Unable to design form, submit form and Print to PD...

I am designing a form using Nintex. It is workfing for me in all the browsers except MS Edge. MS Edge does not support for design, form submit and pr...

Change Log for users

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well. So, i wish to create some kind of "change log" in the form. The idea is to register when a change is ma...

Validation Function For Attachments Control in Tas...

I have a task form which contains: a "Are you attaching a document?" Yes/ No drop-down Choice control an Attachments control I would like t...

Editing Workflow while others are using it

Good afternoon, I was thinking this was a simple question, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was wondering if it was suggested to not e...

Task Comments not connected

While configuring the task forms on my workflow, I realized that the comment field is (for all 11 tasks) not connected to anything. My choices for co...

• By kmiley
  • June 26, 2019  09:52

Help copying repeating section XML between lists &...

I am struggling with how to work with the XML generated by a repeating section. Here is the background info: Nintex for Office 365 I have...

reset people picker field

I have a Nintex workflow and I want to reset the value to people picker field. I know there are a lot of posts around it which suggest setting the va...

To-Do Task Missing Nintex O365 - Percentage Comple...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex, sorry for this basic question. I have a workflow involving a task element. The outcome is not Approved/Rejected. The t...

Modern SharePoint Online Site - Missing Task List

Hi, perhaps I should have posted in Nintex for SharePoint... but SharePoint online is O365 I guess. I have a workflow involving a task element but ...

Office 365 Update Items action

Hi, I need to update list columns after updating Item Permission (very basic requirement: view only for initiator and controbute for approvers, whi...

• By nsaiki
  • June 24, 2019  15:40