Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms Calculated Value not working

Hello all. I can't figure out why calculated value on one list(works in other lists) is not working. The fields in sharepoint are set as single line ...

• By Eanox
  • February 18, 2020  07:31

New Responsive Form - Display data from repeating ...

Hi, I am new to Nintex. Currently, I am facing aproblem with my project. I want to display the data (which include choice single, date and tex...

How to retrieve the variable from API call start d...

I am using Nintex for office 365 to create component workflow and use HTTP API call to trigger the workflow. The data below will be transferred to wo...

• By WadeLuk
  • February 17, 2020  20:10

New Responsive Form - "fn" rules questio...

We have a user in our company trying to build a form rule using the New Responsive Form builder. The rule he is trying to build is something I use o...

Simple filter for list lookup

Hi guys, I have tried the search but with no success. I am using the new responsive designer. The screenshot shows exact the opposite of what...

• By Niran
  • February 17, 2020  03:29

Workflow variables when using O365 upload file

The O365 upload file action works but in the content if we use workflow variables.it neglects the content and throws the exception " This file is em...

• By kk
  • February 14, 2020  14:45

Single Line Text format - ReqEx maybe?

This is a total long shot, but here goes. My (old) responsive form has a single line text box where the name of 'the person making the complaint' n...

Formula Not Working

I have a form where the Title field is calculated from a formula. I've done this before and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong. I wa...

• By amydpp
  • February 12, 2020  13:02

Wrong Nintex form displayed.

We have numerous Nintex forms in use on a SP online site. Each works great, other then a form for one list that has nearly the same URL as another l...

• By zbean
  • February 12, 2020  05:59

Able to approval task anyone who has the link

Anyone who has link to the task form able to approve/reject the approval. Forwarded the approval email to my colleague and he is able to approve even...

Build String in Migrated Workflow

I am currently migrating a SharePoint 2013 workflow to SPO. The workflow loops through a library and pulls some of the information from some document...

• By aak1
  • February 06, 2020  09:30

Nintex Form: Fail to Publish

Hi All, I created a Nintex Form on the SharePoint List, and I can save the form, but when I publish it, I got the following message: Both of ...

• By GP
  • February 05, 2020  18:36