Capability Sort By

Actionable Message in Lazy Approval

I have created Lazy Approval Nitex Workflow. The Delivery Method is Email with Actionable Message. But i am not able to see the button in my emai...

Querying XML in connection with sharepoint lists

Hello everybody, I have a repeating section in the form where the product category, product and description are entered (see attachment). The infor...

New Responsive form - can I use a rule to "re...

I have a form with multiple groups that contain lots of fields. The groups are show/hide based on a parent checkbox being selected. I want to reset...

Nintex forms formatting rules

I have attachments in Nintex form and save button which saves data. When save and submit is clicked, it triggers a workflow. Following rule ma...

Site Workflow History

I have a scheduled site workflow but seems not to be working. Where could I find if it was started? Where could I find its history?

• By fhunth
  • June 08, 2020  13:44

Post to MS Teams Channel when task is assigned to ...

In our process it would be helpful to post a message to a MS Teams channel whenever a task is assigned to a particular group using the "Assign a task...

How to convert ISO date to DateTime?

When doing For Each on a Collection variable with dates the single date value is being passed in the ISO format. How can I convert it back to DateTim...

• By igorsp
  • June 05, 2020  11:58

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables to retrie...

I am building a travel request form using the new responsive designer, and I've come across an issue which is preventing the form from being submitte...

Can Nintex forms 2013 Enterprise on SP Online 2016...

I've read that Nintex forms 2016 has MS SQL connection abilities. Is that true for Nintex 2013 Enterprise? Is there any way to connect?

How to find total number of workflows added in Sha...

Hi, We want to find total number of workflows added in our SharePoint online tenant using Powershell script or any other way? We don't have Hawkeye...

How to use AddAttachment Method to add a document ...

I am trying to add a document within a library to a list Item using the AddAttachment web method inside the "Web Request" action. But the document is...

• By Ferosa
  • June 04, 2020  11:11

Q: How to embed Nintex online task form and submit...

Customer wants all the Nintex forms to be opened in the SharePoint page with same look and feel as asp.net form however we have achieved this functio...