Capability Sort By

set a field with current user email/id when in edi...

Hi All, I'm using a responsive form and would like to set a field (a single line of tex) with the current user email value/id but it doesn't seem to ...

how to lock and give a warning to user when they e...

Hi All, I'm working on a Reponsive form Currently when a user is editing a list Item, it will not allow another user to edit the same item. SharePo...

Office 365 REST API | Guide to Updating Multiple S...

Hello Nintex Community! I was faced with a challenge of updating the Parent Document relationship column of a given document/file. The "Up...

Update Workflow App In Office 365 On Site With Run...

I have a site which has an older version of the Workflow app, and I would like to update the app so that I can use the new responsive designer for ta...

Can't Get New Responsive Form Designer Option ...

Tried searching both Google and these forums for a soluton but came up short: This is in relation to the New Responsive Form designer releasing...

• By sgrams
  • April 21, 2020  06:25

New Responsive Designer + Responsive Designer Task...

I have a workflow with 10 tasks and each task form was built in the Responsive Designer. A change in requirements means that for I need to re-build 2...

PDF Stamp

We need a solution to acknowledge purchase documents from customers upon approval in the O365 workflow. The purchase documents will be in PDF format ...

• By NJohann
  • April 17, 2020  13:13

Regular Expression help to extract task acceptor n...

I'm trying to extract the task acceptor name from the task comment to be able to assign the next task to the same person. From previous posts I learn...

• By switlen
  • April 17, 2020  11:35

Group of fields read only in New Responsive Design...

Is there a way we can make group of fields read only in new responsive designer form for SharePoint Online. In classic, we have a panel and we can se...

How to stop user to create more than 1 item

Hi, Is it possible to stop user to create more than one item using Nintex forms(Responsive) in Office 365 (Sharepoint Online)? I tried to get v...

Component workflow is not starting from another co...

Details: Component1 workflow is called from a list workflow and component2 workflow is called from component1 workflow. Note1 : compon...

• By Sid11
  • April 16, 2020  23:42

Conditional Branch in O365 vs SharePoint On-prem

Any insight would be appreciated! I am trying to work with conditional branching in O365. In on-prem I could select the column and the value would...

• By lnelsen
  • April 16, 2020  20:16