Capability Sort By

Nintex subscription

Is it possible for clients paying for the Nintex Workflow subscription to mix & match workflows and forms from different platforms i.e. consuming...

• By aporter
  • April 14, 2021  21:33

How to get/display the forms last published date a...

I am looking for a way to display to the end-user the last modified/publish date and version number of the form. not when a user saves/submits the fo...

Getting CORS error while calling Component workflo...

Hi, I have a very simple component workflow and the API URL to invoke it. I am tring to call this Component Wrokflow API from Javascript inside o...

• By muthu
  • April 13, 2021  18:25

Nintex Free trial

Hi , I have added the Nintex free trial app in my site , but after adding also am not able to create any workflow using the app it's not even openin...

Nintex Signature in O365 - Responsive Form

I have a form with multiple pages in Nintex for Office 365 I would like to save the signature - (Nintex Signature) in a List column I use the S...

• By cab411
  • April 08, 2021  14:40

DocuSign Send Document authorization error

When using the DocuSign Send Document action I receive the authorization request, but when I click to approve the request I receive a "This request h...

• By fuller
  • April 07, 2021  10:46

Save button functionality - saving vs submit

Hi there, I have a Nintex O365 form that is connected to a SharePoint list. I want users to be able to open a new form, work on it and then sa...

• By far_CF
  • April 06, 2021  08:22

List Lookup Problem

Hi, I am having trouble with list lookup controls working correctly in one of my forms. Is there a limit on how many list lookups you c...

O365 WF Action: Item Permissions - Adds Connection...

When I run a (list) workflow on a listitem the following occurs. The W.F action "O365 update Item Permissions" also gives the creator of the OAuth2 c...

• By EricV
  • April 02, 2021  00:01

Nintex form custom Javascript to get all values in...

On Nintex form, I have an ExaminationName control which is connected to a view in a look up list: All active Exam Names. At the end of each year, so...

• By mwan001
  • April 01, 2021  18:47

New Responsive Form: Lookup to Subfolder Metadata

Hi, i have a very specific problem: I am using the New Responsive Form Designer (in a Subsite) and am trying to use the lookup control to get d...

Workflow history is not available for the Complete...

We have Nintex workflow implemented in SharePoint Online. If the workflow is completed, then there is no data available under Completed workflo...