Capability Sort By

SharePoint Attachments on list item not showing up...

We have a classic form that has multiple file attachment controls on it. All of them allow a user to attach documents and submit the form. When we ...

Update credentials in connection manager not resol...

I started getting suspended workflows with an error stating that " Invalid authorization for connection ''. Credentials may have expired.". I went in...

• By aak1
  • April 05, 2022  09:21

Redirect Users from Old Form to New

We have recreated an old form and workflow in a different page. We are keeping the old for a while to ensure that all previous tasks are completed. ...

MS Edge error

I am getting an error in Microsoft edge as soon as I start Nintex. See the image below Any thoughts ?

• By Coast
  • April 04, 2022  07:31

How to edit a hyperlink in an email?

This should be fairly easy but for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit an existing hyperlink. I know I can click on the View HTML button wh...

• By opo
  • March 31, 2022  10:04

New Responsive - Input Field Validation for Time F...

My client wants a "time" field, separate from a date/time field where the user will type in the mm:ss am/pm. I think the "Input Validation" will hel...

Update List Item - Query Cannot Be Completed

I'm only trying to update the value of one column for an item in a different list. But when I use the Update Item action, the workflow suspends and...

• By sgrams
  • March 28, 2022  08:18

Nintex Office 365 - Writing a . (Period) to a List...

Hello all, A project I'm working on requires some string manipulation to write a name in the following format... #####.###_yyyyMMdd T...

• By Ezander
  • March 25, 2022  09:26

How to Reassign a Task if a Participant is out of ...

Hello, In O365, how have you handled the situation where a task is sent to a person who is out of the office (due to illness, vacation, left the co...

Office 365 - Copy a page from one Library to anoth...

Hello all, I am working on a project that requires the ability to copy a Sub-Page from one document library to another Document Library. The ...

• By Ezander
  • March 17, 2022  09:48

Cascading drop down doesn't load the values af...

Hi, I'm using O365 Classic forms. I have a three tier cascading drop down with hierarchy Division->Category->Brands. The drop downs work fine...

Update Multiple items in another list

Hi Community, I have 2 forms. Visitor Request Form Assessment Checklist that the Travel Coordinator works through with the Visitor to ens...