Capability Sort By

O365 workflow Copy item error

Copy item workflow Action workflow suspended getting error 400: BadRequest: The user does not exist or is not unique. (Correlation Id: c91465...

Removing Duplicate Calendar Entries on a workflow ...

I am hoping someone can help me. I have searched and searched but all the answers I find relate to older version of SharePoint and Nintex. I c...

Slow loading for SPO List lookup dropdowns

Hi Everyone, I'm having issues with my cascading Nintex dropdowns that load from a SharePoint List. It gets stuck on loading and sometimes tak...

Need help on how to design a Form/Workflow to add/...

Hello, I have a scenario that I am not sure how to handle. I am using Nintex 365 New Responsive forms/workflow to replace a legacy form. I ...

Automatically capture the form user's display ...

Hello, My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one...

Flexi Task Behavior - Reject the document if it is...

Hello, I have flexi tasks with multi approvers that i would like to apply a different behavior than the ones available. I would to have to reject t...

Nintex form rules based on Person who created item...

I would like to create a rule for a control to be visible based on the person who created the item. ie if the person who created the item is Person A...

The Username Is Invalid Or Does Not Exist

Hi all, We are experiencing the problem as outlined in this post https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Office-365-Actions-Fail-With-Er...

• By bkk
  • July 01, 2021  04:57

Format text in label control in New Responsive Des...

Hi, I am trying to find a way to format text in label control in New Responsive Designer. I am trying to change font color of text in label. Apart ...

Nintex form saves with required field blank

Hi, scenario: SharePoint list form. Title field is renamed to Project ID. This field is required. In the Preview, leaving the field blank shows th...

• By teylyn
  • June 28, 2021  19:25

Invalid URL value. A URL field contains invalid da...

I have created a custom List with a few text fields. Then Created NIntex form for this list. The requirement is to view this list in the Calendar vie...

• By SPG
  • June 28, 2021  12:13

#Value! Error Affecting Users Randomly

We have a workflow that is supposed to assign an approver and send a task email based on a value in a dropdown. The emails are pulled from a lookup l...