Capability Sort By

Can Nintex for O365 utilize Project Online enterpr...

Hi, we are using Project Online and would like to understand how can we use the Enterprise custom fields within Nintex workflows? Is this possible, i...

• By Jeny
  • October 14, 2021  12:51

Images and Hyperlinks not coming from SharePoint

Good morning, I'm trying to create a New Responsive designer form and I noticed that it won't grab the Image field or the Hyperlink field from ...

WCAG Accessibility Standard

Good morning, I'm trying to determine what accessibility standard that the Nintex Forms for Office 365 meet. I see there is no validation summ...

Syntax for No Operation in Calculated Value Formul...

I need to write a formula which updates a calculated value if there is a value in a form field, but doesn't update the calculated value if the form f...

Rules not working anymore after connecting to Shar...

Hi all, After i finished creating my form in nintex, i went back to SharePoint to create the necessary columns in my list. When i tried to conn...

• By JaredA
  • October 13, 2021  00:08

How to allow SP 0365 Repeating section to accept d...

Hi All, Need your help please, using SharePoint 0365 my form has repeating section with multiple line of text. I have a workflow that has Query XM...

• By yam784
  • October 11, 2021  06:32

Got Workflow suspended because of Throttling on a ...

Hello Guys, I Get my workflow suspended when It reachs Permession action (contribute fro a group): Workflows logs: Too many requests has b...

How do create a help ticket for nintex

I've customized our SharePoint online list using Nintex form. It used to be working in our production list. However, the following message came when ...

• By Sara_
  • October 07, 2021  16:41

Repeating section data into SharePoint List column...

Hi all, I am currently working on a Sharepoint list where i am using nintex forms to help with the functionality. In this list the user nee...

• By JaredA
  • October 07, 2021  03:00

Wait for Item update SharePoint Onprem vs Online

With SharePoint 2016 On Prem There is a workflow object "Wait for item update" I can select a field Set a parameter (equals, to not equal, to ...

• By jgoudy
  • October 05, 2021  10:14

Copy Item Action with People Fields

I am using the Copy Item action in a workflow to copy a list item from one SharePoint site to another so that processing of the request can continu...

• By David-
  • October 05, 2021  09:55

Forms 365: Can I save a calculated value to a list...

I have a SP list from which I want to dispense calculated lot numbers, that is, the user clicks New, and a form opens with the new, calculated lot nu...