Not applicable

Cannot update my apps...

Hi guys,

I have a fairly significant problem right now... One of my site collections is not allowing me to open task forms because "The app Nintex Forms for Office 365 is out of date":

Going to the site contents at the root site collection level, I see an option to update both Forms and Workflows:

However, following either of these links just takes me to the Sharepoint store, with no option to update (just tells me I already have the app):

In the meantime, all my workflows are broken because users cannot open the task forms. This is only a problem on one of my site collections, I believe because the Nintex apps were added later to the others.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the update?

Cheers,

Ratchetman

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Cannot update my apps...

Hi, Robert!

You should visit the Support​ space to create a ticket or email Support@nintex.com and have them help you out. 

Please let us know what solution got worked out, and we'll circle back on this question.

Thanks!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Thanks Franks, have done so.

olampl11
Apprentice

Where there able to help you?

What was the solution?

BR Oli

0 Kudos
Not applicable

They're suggesting it's a Microsoft issue. We have a ticket open with them too. The issue is still ongoing, however. Will post here when we get a resolution...

Rob

chaitra_b_c
Apprentice

Any update on this issue?

Not applicable

Hi, All! I just spoke with one of our leaders in Support about this. Their understanding is that this is resolved on Microsoft's end. However, if you're still experiencing this problem, you should submit a ‌ ticket so they can verify the issue and redirect you to MSFT if needed.

0 Kudos
tphan
Novice

‌,

I often see this issue when I am adding in custom javascript. It's not clearly indicative of what the actual error is, I'm guessing it's just a default error message that when javascript isn't parsed correctly, it throws that alert out with a redirect out of the form.

Have you recently updated your javascript and possibly have some code there that isn't able to be parsed correctly?

If you're unsure, before you open up a form, open up your dev tools (F12) and then click on a form link. When it opens up, you may notice some red error messages in your dev tools console. That will most likely point to an error if it's in the javascript.

If you are seeing an error, please post a screenshot of what you're getting and hopefully someone will be able to assist you.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
chaitra_b_c
Apprentice

Yes, you are right when there is an issue with the Custom Javascript code this issue arises. I was able to resolve my issue by correcting the Custom Javascript code, where I had missed to close the open brackets.

Refer : Quick Tip: Misleading Nintex Forms on O365 “out of date” error message. | .Randomizzzer