a strange behaviour appeared to me on a Nintex 365 Form, that I can't explain :
- I have a SharePoint list with 13 people fields
- I create a new item with native SharePoint form and attach a file --> OK, file is saved on new item
- I use NINTEX to create the form, with the 13 people controls and an attachment control --> On saving, attachment is lost.
- I remove 12 of my 13 people controls, keeping only one --> On saving, attachment is lost
- I remove every people controls --> On saving, attachment is saved OK
- I manually put my 13 connected people control again --> On saving, attachment works well !!
It seems like automatically added people control creates an issue on saving attachments....while manually addind them solve the problem !
I could do this manually, but it means I'll have to rewrite all the rules....
Your theory could be closer to the root of my problem.
Here's what I did:
I imported the form xml from the non-working list to an entirely new list without any columns created. Essentially the same as removing all the people controls. The form I have has a dozen people controls on it and I was able to create all of them successfully after the import. One note: I made sure the attachment controls were working on the new list and form before I recreated all 58 columns in the new list. I also had to recreate the rules.
It's working now after a number of really long days to get everything put back together.