cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Let us know you completed the survey!

Tell us you submitted the Community Survey by voting, and you'll get an extra 200 points!

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Let us know you completed the survey!

Very insightful survey.

Nice to know that our opinions matter.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thanks for actively managing the Community site.  It is very helpful to me and your efforts are much appreciated.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks Praise​ and Mike​ for your kind words, and for participating in the survey! It's fantastic to get feedback from the community, and be able to know what you all think. We're always looking at ways to improve the site, and hearing from the community will help us know what you want to see 

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Although I don't use this site frequently, I have to say the community is very helpful. I have been able to accomplish so much from the info. members have provided. Thanks for active participation from all the members.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Submitted! It's too bad you have to scroll up so far after completion though. I wonder if the form length can be shortened on submission to remove the left-right up-down scroll arrows?

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Done! Good questions on there.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks for doing the survey Jesse!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I am glad that you ask us for our feedback. After all, we're all in this community together, though you are our superwomen Emily :-)

What is the best place to give feedback outside of the specific survey? I sometimes I see things in the site that make me scratch my head and think "that is sub-optimal" (or rather: "huh?"). Would it be helpful to post/drop/send those thoughts somewhere?

Is that the 'What would you like to see' link I have just noticed at the bottom of the page, in the footer?

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks for completing the survey Frederique! Feel free to send me a message through the site with any comments or feedback you have (click on my profile, and hit the "message" button), or you can also submit a request in the What would you like to see footer

Accept as Solution Reply