Replies

Re: Nintex Forms O365 - Getting SharePoint ClientC...

Not sure how to attach my code here Basically I have a couple of methods I am calling. 1. Dropdown 1 from a look up 2. Dropdown 2 cascading...

Actually I am getting the error when I trying to retrieve (method=Get). So I tried to change my code from document.ready() to RegisterAfterReady...

Thanks for your prompt response - how did you resolve this issue?

Hi Patrick Was this ever resolved, I am on the same boat. NWF$(document).ready(function() { NWF$.getScript(SPHostUrl + "/_Layouts/15/...

Re: How can I have my panel grow based on the repe...

Thanks for the replies and suggestions - none of that worked for me - but I was able to use css as suggested by chaitra and got it working ! Tha...

Re: Execute javascript code after form validation

This link helped me I used Page_ClientValidate() before disabling the dropdowns! Thanks

Even if I set the height to 700, once I programmatically populate the repeating section, the scroll bar appears unfortunately.

Re: Execute javascript code after nintex form vali...

This is exactly what I want to do, I tried the above and the dropdowns are not disabled: the css display ==none does not work even if the validat...

I already attached it to my first post along with the javascript txt file - do you see it?

Re: Javascript on dropdown change event with REST ...

This did the trick for me var SPHostUrl; var SPAppWebUrl; var ready = false; // this function is executed when the page has finished loading....

Re: Is there a save and continue, or autosave feat...

I just used rules to complete this action - have a checkbox that says I am ready to submit (thanks to my co-worker Catherine Norris) and using th...

Re: Dropdown list of people from a SharePoint user...

Thanks for your reply, I pretty much followed this link and got my issue resolved. How to Create Cascading Choice Controls – Nintex Forms

I was able to add the form only to my initial post up top.

Thanks for your reply! There are no errors. I took a snippet of my code, may be I missed something. As for the control's setting, I can't ...

Thanks for working with me on this: So currently I added space but it still looks like this I also have code to show and hide the d...

This is what i have now And this is the code to populate the repeating section NWF$.each(results.d.results, function(i, item) { NWF$(".m...

Re: How to avoid Dropdown onChange event firing wh...

So this is what I did: Please let me know if the work around is ok Added a text box and set its value to the option selected and then in my getC...

Thanks for replying to my questions! This is how I have it now in a panel