Replies

Re: logging changes to form fields

We solve this using clr trigger on database side.

Re: What do y'all think about a Global Broker ...

Hi, K2CaveMen. Please look at K2NEBroker on github. We invest time at our company to develop what you speaking about based on this broker.

Re: Preventing unauthorised access to data via Aja...

We get from k2 support patch for sql broker. So it works under k2 service account, but for every query its set CONTEXT_INFO . So you can get real user...

Re: Preventing unauthorised access to data via Aja...

You should use row level security on your source system (for example mssql). Sql broker should impersonate user when make query and you should filter ...

Re: Newbie Question - Poll web service

Jeff, its bad decision to implement pooling in workflow because of perfomance. If you have a lot of process your k2 server will busy. I recommend ass...

Re: Disable email notifications when testing

Email event - send emails using smtp Default client event - send emails using exchange webservices. In testing envieroment you can reconfigure k2 to ...

Re: Is there an automated tool to clean Log Files ...

Same question. Where is "logrotate" tool like in unix world :-(

Re: Button in list view

Nathan, we use same aproach with links in row, but this is not perfect user experience. Can you share js method?

Re: K2 calls REST web services in other applicatio...

Is it possible to use REST broker as a data access layer? We dont like to write stored proc and view on sql with bussines logic.

Re: Scenarios where K2 activity fields can be used...

Hi, Scott. Perfect answer! Could you share your plug for smartaction with community? Its reality interesting. "I made to a plug in for smart actions ...

Re: Can you put multiple data labels in a list vie...

Nathan, it would be cool if you can share your technique

Re: Capture the user who action-ed a Task From Sma...

Get the same issue. It looks like active instance destination smartobject select data from K2 log schema in DB. So, sometime data in this schema save ...

Re: How to use a SQL SmartObject which has had cha...

Why you didnt use smartobject generate function from service tester?

Re: Conditioning the Availability of Actions

No, it dont. All who answered at this topic didnt understand question right.

Re: How do i calculate a distance in a smartform?

I think we cant use inline funtions in smartforms. Its availible only in Workflows.

Re: Logic to force a workflow to error?

Hi. You can throw error in c# in endpoint assembly. This take workflow to error state. Also you can set response to datafield in workflow and then usi...

Re: K2 Rest service returns result intermittent

Your sharepoint have the same server name as k2 server? I try to work with K2 Rest Service, but fail baciuse of crossDomain security issue. May...

Re: K2 Center of Excellence site

Hi, Todd. Thank you so much for this link! I waited COE a few months.

Re: Generic Event Bus Handler

Hi. jensor. I have the same task - subscribe for all client events in K2. Did you found any solution?