Replies

Re: Remove Unresolved Person/Group Entry From Repe...

Hi @eharris04 , Thank you for your reply! My company's policy is that AD accounts are deleted, and they are not receptive to keeping them in a dis...

Re: PopUp on Submit and Confirmation of Action

Hi @CaMunroe1204 , As an example, I added a choice column called Agreement to a list, with the choices No and Yes, and default is No. I deleted th...

Re: Help with a Calculated value

@Rechag wrote: But i have to use "Mato Grosso do Sul" in StateC, and "Mato Grosso" in StateD. I have to use contains? Just switch the values: ...

Re: How to change a color on a people picker- Nin...

Hi @toto_02 , For a hex code you need six characters, so white would be #FFFFFF, not #fff. If that doesn't fix it, can you share what you'v...

Re: Help with a Calculated value

Hi @Rechag Try: If(or(StateC =="Mato Grosso", StateD=="Mato Grosso do Sul"), 4, 2)

Re: Form button that populates People picker

I suggest using the Advanced section --- Connected To setting of the button to change the value of a field, for example set a Status field to Request...

Re: Change the "Save" button behavior

I would suggest adding a JavaScript print function to the Custom JavaScript in the Form Settings, then call the function from the button's Client cli...

Re: Workflow statuses

Are you using a "Set Workflow Status" action to set the Completed status as well, or only for the custom value?

Re: Show Attached Images in View Form

Hello @c_odegard , First let me say I am very grateful for your reply, because we need this done much sooner than I could figure it out on my own!...

Re: Workflow outcome showing Pending even when app...

Is there any sort of sync, crawl, or any other thing like that scheduled to run automatically that might be interfering while it runs?

Re: Workflow outcome showing Pending even when app...

@waltont I feel a bit silly suggesting this since you've been working on it for so long and surely know, but, they aren't modifying the subject lin...

Re: Write XML for Call Web Service using Web metho...

I've solved this myself - posting in case it helps anyone else. Instead of using Call Web Service with the UpdateListItems method from the List B...

Re: Hiding and showing fields in a form

Also, please use the formula builder button (in red box in this screenshot): In the Formula Builder, use the Named Controls tab to pick the ...

Sorry about that @FatmaQ - I can never remember exactly how checkbox values work. Try: not(TickBoxControlName=="1") and see if that works?

Hi @FatmaQ , Select the panel, then click Add Rule. Name it something like, "HideNoFlight". It's a formatting rule. Enter the formula not(TickBoxCont...

Re: How to create a List Notification Email

Hi @jessica_bianco I would maybe create a lookup list with a column that concatenates Company, Product and Issue into one long string, and then u...

Re: Update an item in another site.

I tried using Update Multiple Items to edit an item on another site, and there was no way to specify which item; instead it updated the selected fiel...

Re: site workflow that takes most recent file in d...

Rather than a site workflow, I would suggest a list workflow in the library where your files are stored. All you need there is a Send Notification ac...