Replies

Re: Create Parent/Child items using this Nintex fo...

I can't quite remember since I had to trial and error more time than I can remember. Best I can do is provide an image example of my XML action ...

Jane Aldred ‌, I only got this to work on 1 of 3 lists (in 2016) and I had to literally use the same templates that was supplied. On that note,...

Folks, I have ran into a snag I am wondering y'all might be able to help. I have the process working IF my repeating sections are submitted wi...

Re: XML to XSLT converstion Nintex Office 365

I as well am finding a need to be able to do this and have not found other information about this. Anyone out there in the Nintex community ha...

Re: Nintex Forms for Office 365 Web Part

Thank you for this Tutorial, it has helped tremendously when trying to set this up.

Re: Form submitting without Firing Validation Rule...

‌, Thank you VERY much. I learned something new. When bringing up the console mode there were rules set to a control that showed the very lon...

Re: Form submitting without Firing Validation Rule...

Marian Hatala wrote: check following: - make sure that button that submits your form is really configured to "Save and submit" action ...

Re: Form Field not updating

It is a SharePoint, not native, but one that was create previously and I am using it. It was a copy & paste mistake as I went back to valida...

I implemented this in the orginal form and when it still did not work I created a new form with only the a choice option like you have, trying to...

Marian Hatala ‌, Since I already have a CSS class being used, TabsChoiceControl, then would I just add it to the CSS script in place, by addin...

If I implied that, I am sorry.I need to have the choice options update but need to remove "escalation" option if you are not a member of said gro...

Pretty much the same as the first one except I removed the "Escalation" option.

I do not have other controls linked. I can remove the lower "Compliment/Complaint" control (leaving panel) and the list will update. As soon as I...

I removed the Issue_Type column in the list and recreated. Went back to form to make sure it is linked and still when the form is submitted it is...

‌, when you state "default configuration", to make sure my perception is correct, the standard click on create column and just fill in the colu...

Re: How to move a file from one directory to anoth...

Does anyone know if this also retains the 'Created by' properties?

Re: Rule validation confirmation

Yes, by doing the Copy and Paste action from . But it is nice to know where else I can find that and others for future reference as well.

Re: Rule validation confirmation

You are in-fact correct. So this means I will need to start looking in both areas.