Replies

Re: Format Number - Region Selected Issue

Go to [Program Files]\K2\K2 smartforms Runtime, edit web.config with a text editor and look for this line: <globalization culture="auto" uiCultur...

Re: Unable to deserialize Json in the workflow

Hi, I suggest you enable SmartObject logging and run your workflow again. You can then check the SmartObject logs to see what SmartObjects are being...

Re: Start a Workflow - ItemReferences

Hi Conrad, I have never come any complains about this. If this is bugging you, you can log a support ticket and get K2 Support involved. FP23 is...

Re: Migration of files and datatypes

Hi, As you have pointed out, K2 stores the files into the database in the following format: <file><name>NameOfFile.pdf</name&g...

Re: REST endpoint returning rounded double numbers...

Hi, Did you check what is the data type specified for that property in the SmartObject?

Re: Data Label Not Saving Decimal Value Correctly ...

Hi, In such cases, you can throw in a show message box rule before your SmartObject rule, and use that to map in the data label. This way you c...

Re: Security ignoring new K2 Roles (Refresh issue?...

After you add user to the new role, run the UMUser's Get Role Users method for your role. Do you see the user appearing in the list?

Re: download file using service broker from an API...

Hi, If you have ever store any file via SmartObject into a database, you should notice that K2 stores the file in the following format: &...

Re: Remote access to IIS

Have you check if your firewall allows internet access to your server via port 81?

Re: Filter Sharepoint List based on date and send ...

Just off the top of my mind, you need to use a SmartObject to retrieve a list of records from your SharePoint list. You can sort and add filters to r...

Re: Out of Office from Smartform

Hi, Are you aware that you can actually set Out of Office from Workspace? Just go to Workspace, click on the username on the bottom left corner...

Re: Removing characters from a calendar output

Hi, You can create an expression to format the Calendar control's returned date. Then use that expression in your form rules, o...

Re: Create a K2 server log viewer in smartforms

Hi, In your HostServerLogging.config, did you follow the instructions in the article and set the following line? <LogLocation Name="Ar...

Re: K2 Form login Unmask password

I don't think is possible at the moment. Go log a featuer request over at https://ideas.k2.com . Great idea though. I find it funny because ba...

Re: Workflow API - Start Workflow

Hi, When you start a workflow, the process instance ID will be returned from in the response body. The process instance ID is t...

Re: Logging from custom connector

When you create a custom service broker, you will generated a .dll file representing the service broker. If you have a config file as well, you can c...

Re: large number of columns to be displayed in Lis...

You can try configuring the width of the columns manually, but considering the number of columns you have, that's going to be tough. By default...

Re: K2 Five Worklist - Few issues

Hi, As these are non-critical issues, I will recommend you go over to https://ideas.k2.com and log all these issues as a new idea (or feature...

Re: Format Number - Region Selected Issue

Hi, Do you know what is the region and locale of the server hosting your K2 runtime? Try opening your form on Chrome, press F12 to open t...

Re: Stored Procedure LIST method with multiple sel...

This is the first time I am seeing someone using the choice control in this manner. I don't think this is going to work. The Choice control, wi...