Question

Adding a new user who is not a member of my Azure AD SSO

• 8 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

We are working with Nintex support on migrating and upgrading over 100 Nintex for Sharepoint 2013 workflows into Automation Cloud.  My Automation Cloud tenant is set up with SSO authenticating to my organizations Azure tenant.  I have been trying to add the Nintex support tech(s) as users in Automation Cloud, however their email does not match my organization tenant.  I’ve tried to add them as guest accounts in my tenant, however guest accounts get a different @XXXXXXX.XXX account. Which also does not match the domain set up in Automation Cloud.

So, I am looking for any ideas or help with this.  Is there someone who has done this and can shed some light on how to get it done?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @seanobryant65 

Here’s the setup for the gest users using Azure AD: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Settings/ConfigureSAML-AzureAD.htm#GuestUser

After you’ve done that and added the Guest users in Azure AD you should be able to add them to NAC by using their @nintex.com email address.  If you’re getting an issue after doing that you can reach out to engagement manager in the upgrade center and we can jump on a call to look at the setup.