Replies

Re: Getting a Button to Automatically Click

Thanks All, moving the checkbox to the form and using it's change event from the View, works. in the Checkbox I have the 'Run Another Rule' which th...

Re: Making a Control on a Form Default.

Hi, I found it. Yes it was simple in the Forms Initializing Rule I used the 'Execute a control's method' In the Case of a Button Control ...

Re: Standard Dialogue Box for User Responses. Yes,...

Thanks RaymondJVR, you sent me in the right direction. From your previous response I thought I wonder If there is an event rule for a Subform that ...

Re: Standard Dialogue Box for User Responses. Yes,...

Spoiler (Highlight to read) HI All, I've managed to peice together a Form that Shows the Messages I want displayed to the Client. But I don't kn...

Re: How to Import an Image from a Smartobject into...

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi All, Oops what can I say, "the lights were on but nobody was at home" Yes it was easy, the brain went to mush. ...

Re: Smartbox SmartObject Memo maximum length 100 c...

Thank you Tin It was only a very small Smartobject with a few fields in it, when I saw in your response that it was changing from Text to Memo. ...

Re: Force a Control on a View to perform the Chang...

Thanks Andrew, appreciate the response. I found a workaround. Since I have each of my CheckBoxLists in a two Column Table for formatting purp...

Re: Check Box List - Populated by SmartObject Not ...

Hi All, The answer was simple in the end, my fault entirely. I should have been selecting a Text value to be returned from the SmartObject I...

Re: Setting a Views Controls Style at runtime

Thanks Raymond, I've submitted a feature request. For the moment I'll create three views "InformationView-Left", "InformationView-Centre", "Informati...

Re: Pass data between view & subview

Does anyone know where this link has been moved to, as the current link is broke.

Re: Convert Text to Uppercase in List View Smartfo...

Thanks @JonathanT that was the answer I needed to go down two more levels on the control to find the actual Text, exactly as you showed it. ...

Re: Convert Text to Uppercase in List View Smartfo...

Thanks @JonathanT, ToUpper() in the Details Text property of the controls just puts 'ToUpper()' as the text within the field. Am I missing som...

Re: InfoPath Conversion - Repeating Tables.

A little digging later and I found 'When the View executed List item added'. I added an advanced condition to check that the test field had been ...

Thanks @s0m3one again, your solution is correct. I was complicating it way more than was necessary in the end. Probably because I still had th...

Thanks I found one solution, I created two smart objects with the values - display - value In display I added "Add", "Remove" And assigned the values...

Thanks @s0m3one I'm very new to Smartforms, and I am still trying to get a handle on it. Yes, mostly ethetics, I have four fields. Two of...

Re: Picker Field: Testing for Resolved or Not Reso...

I have found the solution myself, thanks anyway it was simple in the end. On the Picker Rule 'When AccountCheckPicker is Resolving' I added the f...