Replies

Re: K2 CRM Online Unsecured Error

I'm having the same issue. Refreshing the Dynamic 365 service instance works for a few hours and then the errror occurs again. Was there a perma...

Re: 4.7 upgrade: error while creating deployment p...

Thanks for the reply Shawn. I had assumed that the libraries needed to match the server version. What caught me was that I had forgotten the build ...

Re: 4.7 upgrade: error while creating deployment p...

I'm having the same issue in trying to create an MSBUILD for package deployment under 4.7. Was there a solution foud to this?

Re: How to send an array of byte to a web service ...

My problem isn't so much with getting the base64 string, I can use the inline functions for that. The issue is how to serialize it to the JSON forma...

Re: How to send an array of byte to a web service ...

Hi, I'm having the same issue as the OP. I am trying to call an external web service that I can't modify and it requires a file passed in as a b...

Re: Endpoints WebService Service Object and file u...

Sorry, I meant to post on this thread: http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/How-to-send-an-array-of-byte-to-a-web-service-thru-a-smart/td-p/...

Re: Endpoints WebService Service Object and file u...

Hi, I'm having the same issue as the OP. I am trying to call an external web service that I can't modify and it requires a file passed in as a b...