cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Creating Microsoft SQL Server Connection to SQL Azure from Nintex Workflow Cloud

Recently, Icreated my first connection to Microsoft SQL Server from Nintex Workflow Cloud. My target database was hosted in SQL Azure. Because I was using SQL Azure, I encountered a few minor snags th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5372
  • Replies 7

Update Multiple Values Lookup  in SharePoint Online

Hi AllHow to Update Multiple Values Select Lookup ? We can Update Multiple Values Select Lookup column using REST API in Nintex WorkflowWhy Rest ?When you are using SharePoint Default Update Action t...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by ranjca
  • | June 06, 2018 08:39
  • Views 3105
  • Replies 2

How to Approve/Reject a Task in the Item Form instead Task Form Workflow

Hi People!Please, i need a help to allow users to approve or reject tasks inside the item form built without go to task form workflow.I need a simple section with the same structure of the task form: ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 23, 2015 04:03
  • Views 3929
  • Replies 6

How to know who approved or rejected a request approval task

I have a requirement where I have to find out who approved or rejected a request approval task, that is assiged to a group.I am using Nintex workflow 2013Thanks for your help.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 25, 2014 00:34
  • Views 14974
  • Replies 17

Nintex Form with large Repeating Section failing

Hello Everyone,We have a Repeating Section with 14 columns. And theSharePoint list is being updated by an SSIS package in the backend.One of such entries made61 rows. So,now the Repeating Section has ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1796
  • Replies 6

Cascading Drop Down – With Nintex Form in O365

This document came from Jimmy Hang​ 's discussionJust tried out the Cascading drop Down feature in O365, and I wanted to share the experienceFirst thing first, why will you need “Cascading Dropdown”? ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | June 03, 2015 17:37
  • Views 7348
  • Replies 4

Start workflow on Delete Item!!! Really?

Hello All,We may or may not have come across a situation where creating Event receiver is not feasible on delete item event. This is a hack on the functionality where you can start a workflow when ite...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12052
  • Replies 3