Participating In

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the...

Loop through collection and evaluate each line

Hello, this one sounds easy but it honestly frustrating me a bit. How do you loop through a collection and just keep moving through the coll...

Copy multiple items

Hi, I'm having some some trouble setting up a workflow to add or copy items from one list to another. I have browsed the forums but came up w...

• By alexancb
  • September 21, 2017  13:14
Rank

Nintex App Studio for the win

Whilst there has been a height of activity with Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex for O365 over the past month or so.. The App Studio team have be...

Setting multiple variables using Set Workflow Vari...

Set W orkflow V ariable is a fundamental workflow action that allows you to assign a value to a variable , based on the current p...

In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative u...

In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative Urls for referencing external script and css files stored in Style Library of the same site? I h...

How to log the approver of a Task

I have a workflow that maps a process where there are multiple teams that approve in parallel based on a certain criteria. My problem is that I n...

Import Export Nintex form using Powershell

Hi Is there any way to Import /Export and Publish the Nintex form using Client Object Model. either .Net CSOM or Javascripts. Can it done by...

• By
  • September 07, 2016  19:44

How to redirect specific page by clicking on Cance...

I would like to redirect the user to a different URL if they click on the cancel button. I used in the below blog examples, Redirect U...

In Nintex Office 365 forms, making filled fields(c...

In Nintex office 365 forms, After filling some fields(controls) I need to save that. Then when open it again in edit mode I need those fields in ...

• By
  • August 11, 2016  06:10
Rank

Getting Started with a Nintex Hawkeye Process Inte...

Over the last few weeks Nintex has been talking about and showing a new Enterprise service called Nintex Hawkeye . Nintex Hawkeye gives you an ...

Page Viewer Control - not displaying Office 365 fi...

I cannot get the Page Viewer control to work. I've tried Word and PDF files saved to Office 365. I've even tried granting public access to the fi...

O365 extract email from user account

Hello, I have a list that contains user accounts. When trying to perform an O365 User Profile Lookup you need the User Principal Email address...

"Item does not exist" error on Nintex Fo...

I have an Nintex Form for Office 365 list form that, when edited and submitted, needs to redirect to the Display Mode of the current item as oppo...

How to retrieve "Current Date" daily

The use case is this: we have policies which need to be reevaluated periodically. Compliance has asked us to set up a document library that promp...

Managed metadata columns not available in Query Li...

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have a workflow that should run on a document, and get a ...

• By
  • April 06, 2016  01:41

Workflow: Approval best practice

Hi, I have been making som e approval workflows, but am uncertain of what model to use. Hopefully some of you will contribute with your views ...

Rank

Minimum Permissions for Nintex Workflow for Office...

I had this question asked to me about permissions for Office 365. I found this very helpful table in the O365 help guide ​. So if someone asks y...

• By andrewg
  • November 09, 2015  19:17

Office 365 Query User Profile Action guide

Has anyone successfully used the O365 Query User Profile Action with User Column in a SharePoint list and get proper data back? I am trying to...

• By prawnz
  • September 08, 2015  08:33

how do you restart a suspended workflow

I have a workflow running in a library on SharePoint Online. It ran on some documents and is "suspended". After fixing the workflow, I'd like t...