Participating In

Yearly Process Review Workflow

Requirements: User needs a workflow that based on review date it will send an email 30 days before and 15 days if it has not been completed. Needs ...

• By kalsup
  • January 25, 2021  12:33

Nintex Workflow time

Hi people group, I'm thinking, if there is a way how You can plan your work process with custom conditions? In my manner - I need to run the work pro...

How to get current user information using REST

Hi I am trying to get some information pre populate in the new form for which I need to have current user and their Manager information. I am not us...

Lookup Function in Nintex forms

I am using nintex forms 2013 designer and a lookup function. There are two lists - N2F F2F Repository & Change requests. The N2F F2F Reposito...

Query List - Internal Name for Field Not Found!

I'm trying to look up fields from a list in a different site collection and I'm using the query list action detailed below. When the wf runs I ge...

• By rogerb
  • June 12, 2018  05:48

Send email notification in advance

Hello everyone, I need your advice, I am trying to create an action to send an email notifcation in advance based on my column "arrival", so if ...

Notify or lock task with multiple asignees

Dear community, I built a workflow where the requirement is that all tasks have a group of users assigned. And so it happens that a task is ofte...

Update List Item Value - List Name Issue

I am working on a simple WF that uses the "Set Value" option to update a single-text column in the item on modification. I have been receiving t...

forward FlexiTask approval e-mail

We currently have a workflow which generates a FlexiTask. The FlexiTask sends an e-mail to 1 approver. Question: is it possible to f...

Workflow: Error operating on collection variable. ...

Hi I'm trying to get an email alert to show the following fields: So I've created a For Each Loop: with twelve collection actions wi...

Congrats to Our Community Champions!

Many thanks to the people who hit the top 25 on our community leaderboard in 2017! The top members of the leaderboard get there because of the...

• By
  • January 05, 2018  16:07

How Do I Access Association Data in a Child Workfl...

I have 2 workflow, and am trying to pass association data from Parent to Child. I don't see how to access the association data in the child workf...

• By rogerb
  • December 20, 2017  07:03

Start List Workflow From Site Worklfow

I have a site workflow that I wish to call a list workflow from. The list workflow is intended to copy and rename a document for archive purposes...

• By rogerb
  • December 15, 2017  12:22

Workflow size restraint?

Back in the SP 2010 days I was told a best practice was to keep workflow size under 500Kb. Performance/reliability would begin to suffer beyond 5...

Copy to SharePoint action

I have set up the "copy to sharepoint" action to copy attachments to a different library. It works well, but some of the attachments have the sam...

• By michuk
  • October 26, 2017  01:06

How do I Auto-fill a date based on the condition o...

I have a status field (dropdown) with 7 total options. And 2 date fields (date picker). 2 of the options are Started and Completed. And the ...

Why approver is not authorized to perform a task c...

A approval workflow task for approvers to accept/reject which was created 4 months ago, was unable to be open by the approvers, error messages sa...

Evaluate value of variable for greater than or equ...

Is there an action that allows you to evaluate whether a variable's value is greater than or equal to another value? I'm working in Nintex Workf...

Template ID

Hi - I see this question has been asked before but not answered Can anyone explain to me how I can find the Template ID for a workflow? Is th...

• By tricias
  • September 28, 2017  04:45

Unable to start workflow manually depending on cre...

I'm helping troubleshoot a workflow issue - we are using SharePoint 2010. The user has a list with under 400 items in it. He has 3 different work...