cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

I'm getting this error on some of the workflows.HTTP Unauthorized to https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/_api/sp.utilities.utility.SendEmail Correlation Id: 699305f2-4667-031b-9c3e-a8cf27d579e1 Instance Id: 57a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 16, 2015 10:22
  • Views 13038
  • Replies 16

"Email Notification" Erroring Workflow due to Email Address Trying to Resolve

We have an email address which is a real AD account with an email address associated to it. It has a Group Scope of Global and a Group Type of Security. When entering this email address into a Nintex ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 28, 2014 07:21
  • Views 8567
  • Replies 12

Attachments

I have a project request workflow that I am currently building. As the project requests leave the initiator, the forms in the flexitasks are altered and attachments are added and then handed off to th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by callison
  • | September 14, 2016 16:58
  • Views 2100
  • Replies 8

List of all Nintex Forms in use by list/library for each site?

What would be the best (easiest) way to find all lists/libraries in which currently use Nintex Forms 2010. Does each have to be combed through individually and opened, or is there a possible script (P...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 20, 2015 12:31
  • Views 9229
  • Replies 10

Asterisk on a label for a SharePoint list required field moved to 2nd line after addi

Here's an image that shows the problem. It's a Label control, I added an indent to the formatting and now the required asterisk will not position properly.I've tried taking the formatting off and now ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 18, 2015 09:29
  • Views 11030
  • Replies 21

Why does my form grey out when opening on an Ipad or Iphone

Hi Everyone,This is my first post within the community.Devices:SharePoint 2010Ipad Air 2IphoneBackground Detail:I have a Time Study form that I put together that stores time stamps based off selection...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2048
  • Replies 14

Unable to delete attachment in Nintex Form

I have come across this issue in a couple of different lists, but have not found a solution. Users are able to delete some attachments on a Nintex Form, but not others. When looking at the console in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwstl
  • | May 18, 2016 09:18
  • Views 1959
  • Replies 6

How do you concatenate two fields conditionally?

Is it possible to concatenate two fields conditionally based on the value in another column value provided on a form? Looks the If statement doesn't include Then Else clause, so instead do you use For...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2710
  • Replies 4

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 18372
  • Replies 33

Office 365: nintex service account

HiI am testing Nintex and it seems every O365 action needs a username and password, as the Support Analyst I can already see the calls coming in when someone who created a workflow leaves the company ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2015 08:19
  • Views 4718
  • Replies 19

Autocomplete in nintexform

Hi,I am trying to implement Autocomplete functionality in nintex form but its not working .Below the code i used NWF$(document).ready(function() {NWF$().SPServices.SPAutocomplete({sourceList: "Title",...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 20, 2016 04:44
  • Views 4976
  • Replies 13

Column with choices not sortable after workflow updates the item?

I have an action in my workflow "Update Item" that will update a column in my list that contains a choice (checkboxes).Let's say the choices in the column are:Bob Jones - AccountingMary Smith - HRJane...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | February 28, 2017 11:50
  • Views 847
  • Replies 2

Update List Item - how do I do it in Office 365 for a choice column?

In our non O365 instance, we would drag update list item onto the stage, and if it was a choice column, we could select the choice we wanted to update to...simple. Best example: status is "New", workf...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by thecarpe
  • | October 27, 2017 12:44
  • Views 2413
  • Replies 7

Nintex workflow errors out at end of workflow

Hi,I am having numerous issues with workflows firing off a workflow errored message after the workflow has successfully completed. Is this a known bug? How can I fix this? I've checked the workflow st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gbaker88
  • | February 17, 2016 06:37
  • Views 5474
  • Replies 15

How do i use CSS to change clicked button colors?

Hi,I have a form I am creating with about 40 choice fields that I am rendering as buttons. I would like the buttons to stand out more and would like to change the default from white to maybe orange.Is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | February 01, 2017 10:37
  • Views 7673
  • Replies 8

I want to display the ID of new list items in the input form, is that possible?

I want to display the ID of new list items in the input form, is that possible?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 10, 2015 13:42
  • Views 7884
  • Replies 13

Scheduled workflows and the Nintex Workflow Scheduler timer job

The "Nintex Workflow Scheduler" timer job is tasked with starting any Nintex Workflows that have been scheduled in the SharePoint farm - this job executes within the SharePoint timer service (OWSTIMER...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 10:57
  • Views 47423
  • Replies 15

How to dynamically update the list items of Nintex forms when a new list item is crea

How to dynamically update the list items in Nintex forms when a new list item is created in the sharepoint list.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 28, 2015 19:32
  • Views 4122
  • Replies 5

New line inside calculated value control

I have a calculated value control that is reading in 3 columns from a sharepoint list and displaying it in one form control.(Classic 365 Forms layout).I would like to display these 3 strings on 3 sepa...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | June 05, 2018 22:35
  • Views 2484
  • Replies 3

Calculate Difference between two Date/time using Calculated value in The forms

Hi allI want to calculate the difference between two date/time using calculated value in the form, so that users can be able to see the difference when the view itemI tried using a calculated column b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 17307
  • Replies 10