cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 13104
  • Replies 32

"Use date when action is executed" is not returning the current time (hours, minutes,

When I select the check "Use date when action is executed" is not returning the current time, only the current date. By default UTC midnight is set as returned time, but I also need to get the current...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ignasitt
  • | August 12, 2015 02:50
  • Views 2867
  • Replies 6

Change window title Nintex Forms

Hi everyone,We are looking into a way to customize the window title of the browser windows of Nintex Forms.Is there a way to do this?For the moment it is very confusing for an enduser when he has mult...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 30, 2015 03:20
  • Views 2157
  • Replies 16

List deleted and recreated - workflows lost forever?

Hi AllWe have an application in development at the moment. We are using powershell scripts to create the lists as this application may be deployed in multiple places. A change was needed to a list so ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1750
  • Replies 11

Web Request action for O365

With the release of the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Web Request action, it opens a whole new world of functionality to your Nintex Workflows. SharePoint online still exposes a number of ASMX web we...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8550
  • Replies 15

Question - Publish Form or Workflow without interfering with users

Hi.Quick question. I am still new to Nintex.Is there a way to publish a form or work flow without interfering with the users. Currently if I need to make a change to the form or a workflow I have to r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gregr
  • | January 04, 2018 10:41
  • Views 687
  • Replies 5

Out of Memory or Undefined Error Messages

I have a large workflow that I am receiving Out of Memory and/or Undefined messages when I try to save and publish. This is getting super frustrating because it has taken me weeks to complete by doing...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | October 06, 2016 10:02
  • Views 2698
  • Replies 26

Nintex Forms Managers name into people picker

Is there anyway to specify either the current users, or a person selected in a people picker, Manager is a people picker field on a form? From what I can see it doesn't look like the default value for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 16351
  • Replies 21

Query Approver Comments in Workflow Tasks

I have setup a workflow so that it queries the approver comments in the 'Workflow Tasks' list on the same SharePoint site. The workflow then puts this value into a variable called 'vApproverComment', ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6130
  • Replies 12

My nintex form is not saving the data in my SharePoint List 2013 ..

I have a standard SharePoint form -- Its a new user request form where users enter information about new employees. I have some drop down boxes and 1 drop down where you are pulling your supervisors n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2016 04:08
  • Views 1467
  • Replies 5

Setting Value of Field based on Another

Hi Community,I'm use to building InfoPath forms where you had action rules and I have came across this problem of setting values of other fields based on another. Currently I have drop downs for users...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 18658
  • Replies 20

How to specify business and holiday hours in a workflow

I am working on a project wherewe will have three levels: collector, manager and senior manager. A task or status change will take place on an item if the person did not answer the task. The task will...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 444
  • Replies 2

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12047
  • Replies 86

Autocomplete in nintexform

Hi,I am trying to implement Autocomplete functionality in nintex form but its not working .Below the code i used NWF$(document).ready(function() {NWF$().SPServices.SPAutocomplete({sourceList: "Title",...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 20, 2016 04:44
  • Views 2743
  • Replies 12

List of all Nintex Forms in use by list/library for each site?

What would be the best (easiest) way to find all lists/libraries in which currently use Nintex Forms 2010. Does each have to be combed through individually and opened, or is there a possible script (P...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 20, 2015 12:31
  • Views 5118
  • Replies 9

Nintex Form stuck on 'Loading' in Web Part

Hi there!Since a week or two (since the update of Nintex Forms on Office 365(?)), my customers experience a problem while using the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part. When using this Web Part to show ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mverw
  • | April 28, 2016 03:04
  • Views 3540
  • Replies 20

how to set readonly attribute to controls on Nintex Forms

Hi allI am tring to set readonly attributes to control on Nintex Forms using below Javascript code.example:webCtrl = NWF$("#"+reqFields[index]);No.1 webCtrl.css("readonly","readOnly");No.2 webCtrl.css...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mc68b09e
  • | April 14, 2015 04:47
  • Views 2458
  • Replies 10

Alternative to Lookup List Control for Nintex Forms published to Nintex Live

Hi everyone, I have a Nintex Form that will be published to Nintex Live. The form has two lookup lists, one to an Organization List and one to a projects List. The people submitting the form need to b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2016 09:22
  • Views 600
  • Replies 2

FlexiTask outcome value (Decision) changes

Hi,I ran into a problem setting the outcome value (Field Decision) in a Flexi Task Nintex Form. In my example I have a simple FlexiTask with two Outcomes:ApprovedReject, cause ofTo make it easier for ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rm
  • | December 11, 2014 01:32
  • Views 6704
  • Replies 13

After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint workflows

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflows reported "Failed to start" when triggered to run.It ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 19, 2018 10:55
  • Views 17003
  • Replies 19