cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparison guide part 1

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freemanposted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any Nintex customer do more with the platform.View those video...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1129
  • Replies 8

Forms - Resize Buttons

Hi,I have one more Question / Problem...Is it possible to resize buttons in Nintex Forms? I want to use information/help buttons in my forms like this one:But it is not possible to scale them down. Th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 955
  • Replies 5

After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint workflows

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflows reported "Failed to start" when triggered to run.It ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 19, 2018 10:55
  • Views 9485
  • Replies 18

Nintex Connect has just turned one!

I'm having a hard time believing the Nintex community has been around for an entire year already; as they say, time flies when you're having fun! There will even be a special Birthday mission, but I'l...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 27, 2015 09:28
  • Views 1511
  • Replies 17

Looping in a Nintex Workflow running slow

Hello All,I have designed a Nintex Workflow that loops through the items of a repeating section. I'm using Vadim's "Get Forms Repeating Section UDA" to extract form data from the repeating section.Ins...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 08:40
  • Views 1896
  • Replies 6

Date field "losing a day" when creating item

Hello Fellow Nintexperts,While working with a client today, I've come across an interesting issue. Despite developing a work-around already, I'd love to get some insight from the community to better u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1520
  • Replies 18

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns

Often you will see forms that contain List Lookup controls that draw their data from some list in Sharepoint that contains hundreds or even thousands of elements. This gives the user a less-than-frien...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5442
  • Replies 14

Using the Store data and Retrieve data actions

I have to admit that I had worked with Nintex Workflow for well over a year before I discovered these beautiful actions! When I realised what they could do, I realised that I was repeating a lot of st...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cazza162
  • | May 18, 2016 14:12
  • Views 6826
  • Replies 24

Nintex Forms and JavaScript basics

This should really be a no brainer, yet I am struggling to get simple JavaScript to work.With Nintex O365 Forms, I can issue the following line in the Form Settings -> Custom JavaScriptNothing else...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 13, 2015 08:19
  • Views 38139
  • Replies 19

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable ReleaseFeaturesRobust security features based on Windows Remote Management.Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your Sh...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12859
  • Replies 56

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 7365
  • Replies 60

Nintex Form stuck on 'Loading' in Web Part

Hi there!Since a week or two (since the update of Nintex Forms on Office 365(?)), my customers experience a problem while using the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part. When using this Web Part to show ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mverw
  • | April 28, 2016 03:04
  • Views 2028
  • Replies 19

Hide Print to PDF Button

Hi there,is there a way to hide the Print to PDF Button in the Ribbon?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1795
  • Replies 15

How do I set a value on a form to equal another field?

In InfoPath, fields can equal other field values. Nothing I'm trying is working. I simply want to say "Field 1" = "Field 2"

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 04, 2016 11:50
  • Views 1102
  • Replies 7

Asterisk on a label for a SharePoint list required field moved to 2nd line after addi

Here's an image that shows the problem. It's a Label control, I added an indent to the formatting and now the required asterisk will not position properly.I've tried taking the formatting off and now ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 18, 2015 09:29
  • Views 3140
  • Replies 17

How do you terminate a workflow for an item that no longer exists?

Through the Nintex Report web part, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress, but the item no longer exists. When I try to terminate them I get an error that says "Server was unable to pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by murphybp2
  • | September 25, 2014 08:54
  • Views 15211
  • Replies 27

Find index of an item in a collection

Hi,Is there a way, without the use of a ForEach action, to query a collection variable by a value and get its index inside the collection?I'm using Nintex Workflow 2013 on-premisesGiacomo

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jackgelo
  • | April 26, 2016 09:05
  • Views 3446
  • Replies 11

Lucky You, there's New Form Features!

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365!To alleviate some of the madness of March, Nintex Forms for On Premises and Office 365 has added two great new features, Save and Continue and the ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8981
  • Replies 25

Out of Memory or Undefined Error Messages

I have a large workflow that I am receiving Out of Memory and/or Undefined messages when I try to save and publish. This is getting super frustrating because it has taken me weeks to complete by doing...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | October 06, 2016 10:02
  • Views 1436
  • Replies 25

currency formatting in Repeated section

I have one currency type field in repeating section. I need to format that field and show in this format "$123,456.00". I tried w using with 'single line of text' field and number type field to change...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by apg
  • | March 22, 2017 13:19
  • Views 1036
  • Replies 12