Participating In

In Display mode enable a button and save an column...

In Display mode enable a button (or enable any choice field) and save an column value in SharePoint online Nintex Responsive form. Example Inacti...

• By sandesh
  • September 24, 2018  08:08

After installing .NET security patches to address ...

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflo...

• By andrewg
  • September 19, 2018  10:55

Workflows crashing

Since migrating from Nintex Workflow OnPrem to OnLine, we seem to have constant issues with workflows suspending for no reason. There is no email...

"Save As.." Make a copy of workflow with...

I was told when I inherited the Nintex workflows and forms that I cannot "Save As" and can only save over the same workflow and form? Is this tr...

• By jacquenv
  • September 11, 2018  09:12

Best method of collecting SSN

What's the best practice for collecting SSNs during onboarding? I was thinking of writing them to a diffent list that only HR has access to, rat...

• By stevens
  • September 07, 2018  10:24

Howto handle parallel workflow starts on same list...

Hey guys, as we all know a list workflow can only have one running instance per item. If you try to start the workflow twice via other workflo...

Nintex Form Field Focus

Hi All, Above is the snapshot of a Nintex Form, In my present nintex form whenever i Tab out from a field its going in a zigzag order, i don'...

Form fields display differently on New Vs Existing...

I have a form which has fields inside panels to for validation/hide rules. When I view the form in a New state it looks fine, but when I open an...

Workflow Variables – Sorted!

Even a short workflow can generate quite a few variables. When you assign a variable to tasks, the names are presented in alphabetical order. The...

• By graham
  • July 06, 2018  09:04

Nintex work gets stuck on pause

workflow runs normally sometimes but then get stuck on pause for 3 minutes at other times .. The snapshot shows the wk that has been stuck for ov...

Conditional Start Workflow Not Starting

I have a very simple workflow which sends out an email when an item is modified. I have a Conditional Start setup to run when items are modifie...

Collection Operation Remove by Value Not Working

So this is probably a dumb question with an obvious answer, but I can't get the remove by value operation working. I have a collection with a num...

• By aak1
  • June 13, 2018  10:06

Do not save data for disable fields 

I am having 2 radio buttons in a repeating section of the form. The two options allows two panel (having many controls) in the repeating secti...

New line inside calculated value control

I have a calculated value control that is reading in 3 columns from a sharepoint list and displaying it in one form control. (Classic 365 Forms ...

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparis...

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freeman posted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any ...

Create Helpdesk ticking system

Hi all, I am new to Nintex and I am trying to create a helpdesk ticketing system which should have a way to escalate, reassign, sign by the user...

• By sv86
  • May 17, 2018  04:01

Web Service Action in For each loop

Hello everyone, as you can see in the screenshot. I split a multiuser field from a SharePoint List and save it into a collection variable. The...

• By aoezer
  • May 16, 2018  05:46

Forms generating (unwanted) duplicate records in t...

Hi, hoping someone can help. After a little investigation, it appears that when a form is submitted a second new entry into the SharePoint table...

Dropdown control with key|value pairs

Hello, for a special form I have set up a list containing a choice field. In the form the field will be a dropdown control. The selectable op...

Long running script message

I'm encountering a message everytime when trying to open /save / publish a workflow. "mysite.com is not responding due to a long-running script"...