Participating In

Error 1053 - Windows could not start the Nintex RP...

RPA central fails to load. When restarting the RPA Central service it throws the error in the attached screenshot. When I try to open Foxtrot it says...

Copy Folder and Files Inside Folder

Hello, I want to copy folder and files inside folders from one document library to another document library in same site.I used both of the Vad...

"Error Updating Multiple Items"

Issue: Receiving the subject error against the "Update Multiple Items" action in a simple workflow, but no evident way to determine specific issu...

Summary email of outstanding tasks - only one per ...

I was asked to create a workflow to send a reminder email to all the manager's that have time cards yet to be reviewed by them. I want to send on...

Nintex Form: Lookup data from another list

In short, I want to achieve this - https://walkingthestack.com/2013/11/18/lookup/ So I wish to do a lookup on a list on the same site and...

• By
  • June 17, 2016  06:16

Nintex task gets deleted when workflow ends manual...

I have few approver task in my task list. Now, if there is any error, Admin. will ends /terminate the workflow manually. When done, then all task...

• By cdesai
  • May 05, 2016  05:25

I am trying to create a summary task email using w...

This workflow needs to query the task list and come back with all users that are assigned tasks that are no completed. After removing duplicates,...

• By
  • April 07, 2016  10:53

Older approval task got deleted automatically from...

Hi, We have nintex workflow which has state machine approval process, after some approval s document moves from one library to another libr...

• By
  • October 14, 2015  23:51

Preserve metadata when converting to PDF

Hello, I am trying to convert Word files from one library to PDF files in another. I believe I have figured that out with one exception. Can I...

• By igorsp
  • October 06, 2015  10:30