cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

quick launch visible when editing a nintex form

Hi,I want to hide the quick launch of the left hand navigation within sharepoint 2013, when a user creates/amend a form. They don't need access to it so it would just confuse them. Is there a easy way...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by priya
  • | July 08, 2015 04:00
  • Views 2900
  • Replies 7

Change window title Nintex Forms

Hi everyone,We are looking into a way to customize the window title of the browser windows of Nintex Forms.Is there a way to do this?For the moment it is very confusing for an enduser when he has mult...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 30, 2015 03:20
  • Views 4100
  • Replies 16

Setting Conditions/Emails to Different Set of Users

Hi,I want to includeconditional workflow to send email using Ninetex in SharePoint. Basically, I am able to do one set of conditional email. For example, if a field value is equal to SG, sendEmail A o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1238
  • Replies 3

Show fields based on multiple criteria

Hi,I am trying to figure out how i can hide/show fields based on a click button (Yes/No). I have been able to hide a field based on 2 named controls;i.e. not(or(Type1,Type2)) this works well, although...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gashi10
  • | April 28, 2019 19:41
  • Views 1021
  • Replies 4

Getting manger's name of employee in Nintex form from AD

I have a forom where line manager must be mentiond automatically when employee oopens that form. i tried the formula userProfileLookup(Current user, "Manager") in both people control and single line t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by FatmaQ
  • | April 28, 2019 01:44
  • Views 1028
  • Replies 2

Use the value of lookup field in the e-mail

I have a lookup column in the list where the workflow is running. I would like to display the value of this field in the e-mail sent to the initiatior after successful submission.When using the "Inser...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marcin_o
  • | April 25, 2019 05:05
  • Views 2561
  • Replies 8

Workflow not importing

Hi,I am unable to import my workflow.My list got deleted and so i have created the list again. I am export of the workflow. When I try to import the workflow, on clicking import nothing happens.I am w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sojanm
  • | August 25, 2016 21:17
  • Views 5651
  • Replies 7

Cancel button returning to current form

What would be the best ways to return to current form when you press Cancel button? I was looking for the confirmation message on cancel button as well. After struggling to get perfect solution on thi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by swap
  • | November 07, 2017 03:05
  • Views 2167
  • Replies 1

Redirect to different site on cancel

So I know how to redirect after the save button is clicked but I want to redirect to another site when the cancel button is clicked. I know how to redirect the cancel button to the last page but can't...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | October 13, 2017 05:44
  • Views 4150
  • Replies 12

Sample Training Calendar and Registration Workflow on SP2010

For anyone wanting an example workflow to test and play with in SharePoint 2010, here is a package containing the following which I put together for a demo.Registration for Training workflowRegistrati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 09, 2015 15:20
  • Views 12173
  • Replies 20