cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Check date availability

Hi,I'm trying to create a form so the employees can book a pool corporate car. In the form they need to state their pickup and return date and select the car from a list.I want the form to check the a...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1546
  • Replies 3

Nintex Workflow Impact on SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Workflow Ending

Since it has been announced that Microsoft is officially ending support for SharePoint 2010 Workflows in November 2020 and SharePoint 2013 Workflows being disabled for new tenants in SharePoint Online...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 967
  • Replies 5

Response to email from NWC

This question was raised by one of my business user and I do not know the answer to it. So reaching out for your assistance.In case of NWC when the email is sent to external address, what happens if t...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1570
  • Replies 2

Saving NWC Form attachments to SP list

Hi all,I have got a question regarding attachments that get uploaded to NWC input forms.Is there any way to get them attached to a list item in SharePoint Online? Anyone experience with this?Best rega...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by glenda
  • | January 15, 2018 05:37
  • Views 1496
  • Replies 3

Nintex xtension using api v3

In NWC I need to create an xtension using api v3. all the posts I’m seeing suggests that NWC can’t utilise v3 at the moment. is this the case or am I just configuring the xtension wrong?. I keep getti...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by marcwibbs
  • | August 07, 2020 01:35
  • Views 350
  • Replies 2

Default file storage location- SharePoint Online?

How come I don't see SharePoint Online as an option for the Defaul File storage location? I see OneDrive for Business, but forcing a company to use a site for an individual employee that may leave doe...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | April 03, 2018 05:22
  • Views 3688
  • Replies 10

Public Form URL variables

Has anyone played around with passing variables through the URL for a public web form? I've tried a few different approaches but not quite sure its built to handle that.Use case is to create a public ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | December 12, 2016 17:25
  • Views 4614
  • Replies 25

Get day of the week from Date in NWC?

I'd like to be able to determine the day of the week from a date in NWC. Is this possible?TheFormat date to string action doesn't offer ddd.Is it possible to use options listed here:Date and Time Form...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 3355
  • Replies 5

Nintex Cloud Instances - Export Feature

Hi There,Does anyone know if there is a way to export multiple instances into a file? .CSV or .XLSX etc?I'm having to troubleshoot failed instances based on a date i.e 100-200 failed instances.Would b...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by wholani
  • | September 19, 2018 21:30
  • Views 1220
  • Replies 2

Changing the field on a list manually

HiI have 'Assigned To' field on a list. On some items the person in the 'Assigned To' has left. How would I change it? I set up a short workflow to update the field for any items which had the person ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1014
  • Replies 1

Notification on Repeating Section

I'm new to Nintex andhave a question regarding notification. We want mangers to be able to enter multiple users name on one of our form to submit a change request. We want multiple notification to go ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mimie
  • | June 18, 2018 08:10
  • Views 1378
  • Replies 5

Signature Control - Default storage location

Hi, The new Signature Control (NWC Release 51) seems to require a default storage location. In my test, I used OneDrive for Business. After submitting the form, I attach the signature to a newly creat...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1368
  • Replies 2

Can Workflow cloud be used on premise in SharePoint 2013?

We are interested in using Nintex in our environment, but the business is not liking the cost. Is there an alternative/better cost when using workflow cloud? Can it be used with an on-prem environment...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1408
  • Replies 3

Missing File Storage Connectors

I am using a NWC Trial Tenant and I'm not seeing all of the same connectors for the Default Files storage location as shown onConnectors. Is this a limiitation of this type of tenant?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | March 20, 2018 12:27
  • Views 604
  • Replies 1

how can we prevent a user from using specific connectors to external systems

Is is possible to prevent workflow creators from using specific connectors, e.g. block the ability to save a file to Box, Google Drive?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | December 29, 2017 08:28
  • Views 1067
  • Replies 2

Separate notification on user's behalf

I have a question regarding notification. We want mangers to be able to enter multiple users name on one of our form to submit a change request. We want multiple notification to go to Help Desk on beh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mimie
  • | June 17, 2018 14:03
  • Views 624
  • Replies 1

Concept: File upload form control

Hi guys,There has been discussion in the AP calls about havinga form control that allows people completing forms to attach files. Some examples have beendiscussed includingattaching a résumé / CV to a...

In Responsive Forms
  • Posted by guys
  • | August 31, 2017 23:45
  • Views 2060
  • Replies 17

Challenge #1

In this challenge, assume you have been emailed requirements for a new form. The details are light and no other details have been provided. See if you can create a great looking solution for your cust...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 2645
  • Replies 62

How to start NWC with colletion as start parameter in manul start

hi Team, I got issue here , I am not able to pass collection data type in start parameter during manual start .can you please help me how to pass the collection in manual startRegardsraj kumar

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by rkumar
  • | August 10, 2017 00:44
  • Views 1217
  • Replies 5

Unable to change Numeric field between Integer and Decimal

In my first use of responsive forms for NWC, I didn't start with Challenge #1. Instead I converted one my existing workflows to use the Responsive Form instead of the existing pre-builtPublic Web Form...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 1427
  • Replies 5