cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

List Form not showing up on Page

Hello Devs and Community,In our DEV environment we have created a number of forms and started adding them to pages using the List Form Web Part provided by Nintex. When we set them up and configure th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1747
  • Replies 5

Change Content Type Control - Breaking SharePoint

I'm having a bizarre issue with the Change Content Type control.I have a library with multiple Content Types. When I use the OOTB SharePoint form I have no issue.The minute I try to add a nintex form ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by franco89
  • | June 14, 2016 11:14
  • Views 1597
  • Replies 6

"Error Updating Multiple Items"

Issue: Receiving the subject error against the"Update Multiple Items" action in a simple workflow, but no evident way to determine specific issue with the action.Context: List A in Site A is initiated...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2492
  • Replies 12

Wait for Item Update with matching RegEx on Choice field

In Nintex 2016 (v4.2.2.0), the "wait for item update" action does not allow for multiple conditions. I'veread and successfully usedVadim Tabakman's approach (Nintex Workflow - Wait for Item Change) wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaela
  • | November 07, 2017 20:20
  • Views 912
  • Replies 5

Nintex form 'tabs' do not display default tab in Edit Properties mode

Just to be clear, the tabs actually are working most of the time. I've implemented the tabs using rules and panels, as one would expect. Here, the default tab specifically will not display on the init...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 03, 2016 16:05
  • Views 3704
  • Replies 9

Generate ID starting with "1" every new year

Hi all,I need to generate an ID following this structure "yyyy-xxx" whereas "yyyy" is the current year and "xxx" is an increasing number. This would be easily done withfn-FormatDate({Common:CurrentDat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | July 18, 2017 08:08
  • Views 1454
  • Replies 4

Formatting rule woes (and I mean PAIN)

After hours - HOUURRRSSSS of trying to take 2 rules and combine them into one, I am waving the white flag of surrender...OK...I have 2 rules that, when separate, both do EXACTLY what I need them to do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 733
  • Replies 5

Auto-delete Item from a Document Library

I am using a WF to take a custom form and convert it into a Word document using a Word template with content controls. Then, I convert the Word doc to a PDF (both of which are saved in a SharePoint li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | February 13, 2017 10:44
  • Views 2139
  • Replies 9

Exporting library and doc from sharepoint to folder on local server

I need create workflow to export automatic documents from SharePoint library whe there are create or alteringforshare folderson server local.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 780
  • Replies 5