Participating In

Honor Roll: August 2017

Each month, I like to highlight valuable community members and name them to a monthly honor roll. You, dear community member, are asked merely t...

• By
  • August 07, 2017  12:40

On how many servers we have to install Nintex in M...

Hi Team, We have Min role of SharePoint 2016 which contain 2 APP, 2 WFE, 2 Search, 1 DC Server. Do we have to install on Nintex 2016 on all 2...

Duplicate Running Workflow

Hi All, May I know is there any settings which can disable the items to trigger multiple workflow (same workflow but different version). thank...

Date calculation in Nintex

Hi, Here is my scenaio: I am querying list and collecting "Date initiated" column values into a collection variable. I now would like to it...

Rank

See History for Scheduled Site Workflows

I'm very excited to see the new Scheduling features for O365 Workflows. As first read from Tee Up Your Work - Scheduled Workflows Are Available ...

Can we get the Lazy Approval token in e-mail body?...

I want to do stuff like "<a href="mailto: email@address.com ?subject=[#XXXXXX]">Approve</a>" in mail body. Is it possible using...

Workflow Says "Starting" and Never Start...

I have encountered this before, but cannot remember how I resolved it. I must delete and reimport the workflow, I will. My start settings are ...

Document collection solution

Hi, I need to create a solution to collect documents. Request is as follows: Team A loads items in a list. Each ítem needs to be attached a doc...

How to assign a task to a person from a list?

I am trying to assign a task to a person stored in a "Person or Group" column in a list based on a value in another column in that list, and can'...

• By aionin
  • April 20, 2017  08:57

Set a Field Value with a List Lookup Control

Hello; Could you help me please with this case : i have a list with States and Capitals : states are in a drop down( Lookup control), Capita...

• By asadki
  • April 20, 2017  08:21

Issue with tasks in Start a task process

Hi, I've noticed strange thing - when I put "Start a Task Process" in a loop (n-times), participants got n-emails with Task Assigned notificatio...

Escalation doesn't work?

Hi, I've got a "Assing A Task" action with "Escalate or auto-complete" option set to "Escalate to person or group": Any reminders are off. ...

When approve tasks going to list of approvers

When I approve a tasks go automatic for list of approvers, but do not go the list of SharePoint. Who does this?

Nintex form with people picker control

Hi All I have a nintex form with 20 people picker control and the page load takes 14 seconds to load .Is there any way I can control this pa...

Email action sometimes is blank

I have two questions in this subject. I have an basic workflow in a form library with InfoPath form that notifies user a form file uploaded in...

• By chamank
  • April 17, 2017  23:30

Controls in Repeating Section are Missing

I am working on a mileage reimbursement request which has a lot of rules and calculated values on controls within a repeating section. When I add...

Edit Form Page Cut off at Bottom

We are a new Nintex User and purchased Nintex WFs and Forms. When trying to edit a form the bottom is cut off. On the left we can't get to ShareP...

• By alewald
  • April 17, 2017  14:40

Workflow Designer - Nintex form rule Editing probl...

The above figure shows description of the problem: In workflow designer, under the tab Edit Task Form- Edit with Nintex Form. After Clicking...

Hide panel formula for drop down field for multipl...

I have a form that uses a Report Type field to hide a part of the form based on the selection. Compliance Walkthrough, Testing and Assessment...

Mandatory Fields

I am wondering if it is possible to make a field mandatory in a task, but not have it mandatory for the item itself. Here is my situation - I ...