cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Connecting to external database

Hi Guys,We have a system in place where we store details of our employees in an external server ( in sql server data base).I got to know that nintex has connectors for this. how can we configure it ? ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | February 12, 2017 04:53
  • Views 1909
  • Replies 5

Workflow Says "Starting" and Never Starts

I have encountered this before, but cannot remember how I resolved it. I must delete and reimport the workflow, I will.My start settings are set so that the workflow will run when an item is created. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5667
  • Replies 26

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms.One was with the SQL Request control and calculated fields.https://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 3490
  • Replies 19

Nintex Workflow got cancelled

Hi,Nintex Workflow got cancelled, and completed. When task is assigned to some person,he does not take any action,butworkflow failed and completed. It just shows error occurred. We end the workflow, a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1713
  • Replies 6

New Save and Continue Button

So it's finally here and I've been having a play. On long forms a user can now save their progress without the form closing and them having to re open it.It works!A couple of things to note. If it's a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4337
  • Replies 3

Disable Fields inside the Forms based on Permissions

Hello,I have a (Nintex 2013)form with the status field. When the users fill out the form, the status field should be disabled initially. If they try to review the submitted form, then again they shoul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vishnu
  • | February 06, 2017 05:56
  • Views 4995
  • Replies 9

How to get the form data for an item

Hi,Where is the xml (form data) file stored for an item.The situation is , I have many records and one of the control in the form was not connected to a field. Now I need to get that control data with...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sojanm
  • | February 21, 2017 18:30
  • Views 5378
  • Replies 8

How do I check if a Multiline Field is empty?

Is Empty DOESN'T Work.Any Ideas?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | February 21, 2017 12:53
  • Views 3752
  • Replies 14

On how many servers we have to install Nintex in MultiServer Farm which has 2 WFE Ser

Hi Team,We have Min role of SharePoint 2016 which contain 2 APP, 2 WFE, 2 Search, 1 DC Server. Do we have to install on Nintex 2016 on all 2 WFE Server ? We have license for those two WFE Server.Pleas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1615
  • Replies 5

Honor Roll: August 2017

Each month, I like to highlight valuable community members and name them to a monthly honor roll. You, dear community member, are asked merely to follow them.Just hover over their names and click "fol...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 07, 2017 12:40
  • Views 1544
  • Replies 6

See History for Scheduled Site Workflows

I'm very excited to see the new Scheduling features for O365 Workflows. As first read from Tee Up Your Work - Scheduled Workflows Are Available for Office 365!‌ we learned the basics of scheduling sit...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | July 25, 2017 07:00
  • Views 3426
  • Replies 2

Duplicate Running Workflow

Hi All,May I know is there any settings which can disable the items to trigger multiple workflow (same workflow but different version). thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 26, 2017 01:50
  • Views 924
  • Replies 4

set date field based on other field selection

I want to set a date/time field to the current systems dated & time when a user checks a Yes/No field. For example, "[Yes] - Equipment was collected" set the PickUpDate Field (Date/Time) with the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4245
  • Replies 6

Date calculation in Nintex

Hi,Here is my scenaio:I am querying list and collecting "Date initiated" column values into a collection variable. I now would like to iterate through each date initiated value and calculate "Number o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cvuppala
  • | July 25, 2017 10:46
  • Views 1445
  • Replies 2

How do I create custom workflow web parts for SharePoint?

There are existing "My Workflow Tasks" and "Workflows I've Started" web parts but I have a need to show users the workflows they've "Completed" so that if they would like to refer back for some reason...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 15, 2015 22:50
  • Views 1570
  • Replies 5

Can we get the Lazy Approval token in e-mail body?

I want to do stuff like "<a href="mailto:email@address.com?subject=[#XXXXXX]">Approve</a>" in mail body.Is it possible using lazy approval?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anshuman
  • | April 27, 2017 03:35
  • Views 799
  • Replies 1

Issue with tasks in Start a task process

Hi,I've noticed strange thing - when I put "Start a Task Process" in a loop (n-times), participants got n-emails with Task Assigned notification and n-1 emails with Task Canceled notification.Settings...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3358
  • Replies 15

Escalation doesn't work?

Hi,I've got a "Assing A Task" action with "Escalate or auto-complete" option set to "Escalate to person or group":Any reminders are off.Unfortunately this doesn't work (no emails, no tasks on Workflow...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2537
  • Replies 12

Validation Rules on Button JS

Hi All,Seen a few similar questions likeJavaScript to trigger form validation rulesby people like Johnny Kwokbut i don't see any resolutions.I have some buttons for "Next" and "Previous" to move me be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by franco89
  • | March 30, 2017 07:57
  • Views 2370
  • Replies 2

Controls in Repeating Section are Missing

I am working on a mileage reimbursement request which has a lot of rules and calculated values on controls within a repeating section. When I add rows, many of my fields are missing or moved...I have ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lgiambar
  • | April 17, 2017 14:46
  • Views 2109
  • Replies 11