Participating In

Excel - Format as Table - How to check "My ta...

Hi there! I tried to automate actions when you want to format data as table in Excel 2016. I use target "Excel" action "Send value" with par...

• By Rekses
  • July 28, 2020  08:39

Task attachments and CC/BCC - Workflow for Office ...

We are excited to announce new improvements made to Assign a Task and Start a Task Process actions. You are now able to add attachments to your Initi...

Workflow failing on start - cannot find history

Hi, I have a workflow that has been doing its job perfectly for a few months now and i have come to run it today and have been greeted with this...

• By at01
  • September 21, 2018  06:25
Rank

After installing .NET security patches to address ...

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflo...

• By andrewg
  • September 19, 2018  10:55

How to check if a Date & Time falls within a r...

Hello All I am in process in creating a form for booking a car from the pool. Now of course it is not ideal to book the same car between a dat...

• By bimi82
  • August 21, 2018  08:48

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Nintex Connect community is moving to a new platform. This community will be unavailable between February 22nd, 2018 until February 28th, 20...

• By
  • February 06, 2018  15:19
Rank

We are only human... mistakes happen

So I made a rooky mistake and thought I would share so that you can all see that I am only human too, and sometimes, no matter what experience yo...

The wait operation timed out

I am facing the below error when I am trying to see the "Click here to show detailed view" of workflow information on the running instance. As I ...

• By Pyae
  • January 18, 2018  07:10

Support - What now?

New to Nintex. I was handed an environment that kept "hanging" when processing the lazy approvals. I do not know if it is SharePoint or Nintex c...

Custom Action to add more users to approve the wor...

In Nintex workflow environment inside SP2013, when delegate a workflow task using Flexi Assign to another user, the first user will lose the abil...

What do I have to configure to get "Search qu...

Hello everyone and a happy new year, I'd like to experiment with the "Search query"-Workflow Action in Nintex Workflows 2016 but when I open t...

New Year, Renewed Community

As we prepare to embark on a new year, I'm spending a lot more time looking forward than I am looking back. That's because there are big changes...

• By
  • December 26, 2017  12:13

How to bind on change event to Nintex Form Date an...

Hello, I want to bind on change event on Date and Time control of Nintex Form. I tried to bound it using following code: var ctrl_TempD...

Is it possible to clear value of lookup column?

I would like to reset or clear a lookup column that could have one or more values selected with causing a form save. thank you

• By nps9
  • September 15, 2017  15:16

Beginner Javascript and Nintex Forms

All, Where can I learn about javascript and then how and where it all fits into my nintex forms? I'm a total beginner with javascript. I'v...

Workflow with Date calculation

Google Übersetzer Hi Guys, I need your help. In Sharepoint and workflow is quite a newbie and would like to take your support...

• By pit850
  • September 07, 2017  04:22

Force text to uppercase

How can I either have text entered in a form saved in upper case to my Share Point list or in my workflow when I create a email force the Item Pr...

• By doland
  • August 18, 2017  13:21
Rank

Site collection reusable workflow template conditi...

Hi All I have many Site collection reusable workflow templates that I am using for an application. Each of the workflows needs to start on a co...

How to check for an empty date field?

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to check for an empty date field. I do not see a direct way of doing this. One idea I have is to create ...

Create item in sub-folder

Hi, I try to create an item in a list within a specific folder structure. For Example: Folder A | +---- Folder XY +---- Folder ZY Fold...

• By emis
  • May 11, 2017  05:19