Participating In

How to create modern SharePoint Online sites (Team...

Hey there, I am trying to bring all the automation of SharePoint Online Team site builds to be within Nintex. Currently we use a blend of Nintex (f...

Template - Team site (no office 365 group)

I am in the process of creating a very simple workflow that creates a site in the SharePoint Admin center automatically. I am using the Office 365 ...

• By HB
  • March 04, 2020  12:14

Purge/Terminate workflow data

OK well I need a clear explanation! I know that we have several actions how to terminate / purge wf data. From Central Admin, by NWADMIN operatio...

• By heget
  • August 20, 2019  07:59

Convert Document action error

I'm getting this error on a workflow when it hits the " Convert document" action. Error converting document. The service application required ...

Unauthorized request for connection in o365 action...

I'm using the new connection functionality, but I always get the same result: " Unauthorized connection request " He chose to simplify everythin...

How to add an attachment to a list within to-do ta...

I have a workflow that assigns a task to an analyst to create a document. I am using an "Assign to-do task" for this. Then, when the task is c...

Date Stamp a Repeating Control

I had a lot of difficulty placing a date stamp on a repeating section entry. aditya gandhe presented a solution Repeating Conrol + Current us...

• By bburke
  • August 23, 2016  16:18

save as draft not setting button value

Good Day, I am using the Tips on how to emulate draft functionality in a list functionality and when I click the buttons [save as draft] / [...

Issue with Execute SQL and workflow constant for c...

Hi, I haven't tried to use this feature before so I'm not sure that I'm doing it right or if this is an issue. Nintex Workflow 2013 (build: 3...

Can you use a List Form web part on a page to open...

We use Pages in SharePoint to display all our Nintex Forms for editing. This is my scenario. I have a page that has a List View web part that ...