cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365

Multi-step forms are becoming more popular than regular forms, as they are more convenient and provide a step by step procedure to follow by the user.In this post, we are going to cover how to design ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2014 19:11
  • Views 28929
  • Replies 34

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box actions?I have a flexi task that I am assiging a group to, but I want to make sure the group has users in it before...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 229
  • Replies 2

Use of images in Nintex Forms for Nintex Live

Hi guys,I am wondering if anyone has any best practices regarding the use of images in Nintex Forms. Especially related to Nintex Live, where would or do you store images that should be accessible on ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by glenda
  • | February 03, 2015 04:10
  • Views 1696
  • Replies 7

Form - How to Display Folder Contents of a document set in a list?

Hi, I am trying to use list view control to display document set contents on the form.I am not seeing any options where I can display only the contents of a document set, rather than display just the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 09, 2014 10:30
  • Views 1658
  • Replies 5

Special Characters in a Text Variable

Is there a way to limit a text field to just text and numbers? I have a comments field in a form that is stored in a variable as multiple lines of text and then the text is sent in an email. I believe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 701
  • Replies 2

Query XML Action is returning blank

Hi there,I'm using the call web service against usergroup.aspx, retrieving GetUserCollectionFromSite. This returns a large XML doc, about 3300 lines. I then query this using a user's ID, like //Users/...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 05:23
  • Views 3188
  • Replies 13