Participating In

K2: read varbinary field and assign to file contro...

Hi, I have a varbinary(MAX) field in a SQL table; I created a smartobject in K2; but this field is not listed. Please advise a way to read this...

Different Sender Email Address per App

Hi Is it possible to configure K2 in a way so that the sender email address can be different, depending on the app? At the moment we hav...

K2 Five - Execute Workflow at Specific Date/Time

Hi, This may be far-fetched, but I am wondering if it is possible to allow a User to schedule a workflow to execute at a Custom Date/Time? Wher...

Change Web service connection during migration?

Hi, If a form has been developed on a Dev k2 server with connections to a Stored Procedure on an Dev SQL Server (SQL connection), is it possibl...

Does not have Security rights on the Process error...

I am trying to deploy package from P&D tool to UAT 5.2 environment. I am getting error as below:- Fail Process WorkflowName C:\ProgramData\T...

• By BigB
  • May 19, 2021  03:22

Custom Forms in K2 five

Hi , Is it possible to integrate Custom forms in K2 workflow. In the above screenshot we have option to select Form type as custom and then...

Error 64005 Failed to resolve: & Failed to tra...

A new server was built W2k19 with a fresh install of 4.7 then an upgrade to 5.4. Repeated EventID 64005 are populating the Application section. I hav...

SQL Server - Sequence as Primary Key - Create Meth...

I need to call Create method on a SMO (based on SQL Server table). Table's primary key is set to use a database sequence. In SMO, create method prima...

Upgrade from 4.7 to Five

Hi All! Please help us to plan the implementation well: The current K2 is version 4.7, which includes both smartforms (views) and process. Target i...

• By Laci
  • March 24, 2021  01:49

SmartObject generated from different Service Insta...

So I have 2 exact Databases named A and B. Both databases have same tables and Stored Procedure. When I try to generate SmartObject from service inst...

Tracking Application Versions Across Environments

Hi Everyone, Just wondering how do you manage application versioning across environments? I know that K2 tracks versions of all its components, bu...

How to reduce K2_log_1.ldf size?

Hi, K2_log_1.ldf file size has already reached 233GB Please advise how to reduce this. I’ve tried to shrink the database log using the...

How to load sql view as editable list k2?

I have loaded a sql view into the k2, but I can only load it as a smartobject and then make a list. How could I load an sql view to later have an ed...

• By ericas
  • March 01, 2021  00:22

Hiding controls leaves empty space on View

I have multiple controls on my view which are basically split up into 4 different sections. On top of the view I have a dropdown list, depending on t...

Decimal Validation Pattern

Need help with a validation pattern on a text field to only allow 3 digits and 3 decimal points (e.g. 123.123) Thanks!

• By DMojo
  • December 31, 2020  09:46

Database Validation in a workflow step

I have a form/view that is SO heavy in database calls, that users are complaining on how long it takes. I have a form value that needs to be val...

Pass URL parameter to k2 form

I would like to create an email for our user, the email will contain the URL like http://k2form.com?ID=1 Is it possible to pass ID 1 to K2 for...

K2 5.4 consumes all memory on server and then cras...

Hi All, I am running into an issue with a K2 5.4 setup that weekly consumes all 16 gig then proceeds to consume up to 30 gig of the page file on the...

Redirecting Tasks

I’m a K2 admin for our company and I’m trying to figure out how I can determine the original destination for a task that has been redirected. I’m oft...

Migrate existing K2 environment to new servers

We are looking at migrating our K2 environment to new servers and are looking for any assistance for the best way to go about it.

• By RLP
  • November 22, 2020  20:38