cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to find all workflows published by a specific person?

Hi,Is the NWAdmin command (I am not an Admin ) FindWorklows will give to me this information.Thanks,Christophe

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1944
  • Replies 5

Are the Error Occured Workflows also purged?

From https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/marj/2015/08/07/sharepoint-2010-workflows-best-practice-purge-workflow-history-list-items/, By default, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 runs a daily Workflow ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 705
  • Replies 2

How to hide buttons in SharePoint form ?

This is a generic title to solve a specific issue in a Workflow Task list on SharePoint online.Apparently, there is still a open issue in a Workflow Task list with people whom can edit and save Task e...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5055
  • Replies 1

Action Run If with equals (ignoring time)

Hi all,I just discovered thisAs I cannot find any documentations about it, I wonder if it should work.I have tested without success.Regards,Christophe

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 849
  • Replies 1

Calculated value is not executed

Hi,This is a form where Calculated value or JavaScript is not executed when you create a new item.For instance, the Calculated Value: Total (Left bottom) is not displayed the sum of Val1 and Val2 (Fie...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 460
  • Replies 0

Hide Edit Item button if user is not allowed to edit using

In this Article, you will learnHow to set a Calculated Value when the form is loadedHow to develop JavaScript to get SharePoint Context Properties and MethodsHow to wait the loading of a JavaScript Li...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5590
  • Replies 1

Switch inside a State Machine in O365

Hi,I was excited about the new Switch action in O365.I have tried to add it inside a State MachineBut when I want to save, here is the error I receive.If I remove the 3 Change State, I can save. I hav...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1168
  • Replies 4

Exit a Loop with Exit State Machine

Hi,I wonder if it is normal or not.In my Workflow, I add a State Machine.Inside it, I add a standard Loop to find at which index my element is in a Dictionary.I would like to stop looping when the ele...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1284
  • Replies 1

Validation of a Person or Group field in a SharePoint form

Why this article?Because the Related Item column is not yet available in the Nintex Form in O365.This article is a follow-up to Delegation in O365In my workflow, I really want to display the link to t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5270
  • Replies 0

Delegation in O365

The action Assign Flexi Task is under development for O365.Recently, the Task Outcome for Assign a Task was released.The Delegation of a Task becomes then more intuitive.Here is how I have implemented...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7010
  • Replies 9

I cannot access my nintex workflows anymore

Hi,When I click on the Nintex Worklow button in my List or Library ribbon, nothing happens.In O365, I have removed the Nintex Workflow app and install it again. Still the same issue.When I am trying t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 462
  • Replies 1

The specified user could not be found

Hi,I had a workflow stopping working from this morningI am updating Item Permissions and suddenly I get this errorThe specified user 0#.f|membership|test-xx-xxx@xxxxxx.xx could not be foundEven when I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2864
  • Replies 6

Dictionary variable - Append value

Hi,From what I have read, Collection variable will not come in O365 because Dictionary variable is available.One of the Collection variable operation is add a value to the list.In this sample, the col...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1875
  • Replies 2

Start workflow with a button

Hi,In O365, to start the workflow, I would like to click on a button I have inserted with some HTML in a computed column.If I use the onclick event using the same Javascript used when you click on the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 16096
  • Replies 24

Task Permission in O365

Hi,Is it possible to let people who needs to Approve/Reject to give only editable access to their Workflow Tasks in O365 (Assign Item Permissions in Assign a Task is not available ... yet).It seems fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 560
  • Replies 1

How can I track Task Overdue

Hi,In O365, I have add a Assign a Task with a Due Date.I have received a mail saying that my Task is Overdue but the Task Outcome is still the default value even I have set that it must come Overdue i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 395
  • Replies 0

Task List: Wrong Content type displayed

Hi,I am using Nintex Online.I need two content types for my workflow. Both are used in the Workflow Tasks.So I created my new content type and my parent is Workflow Sharepoint (2013). None of the Cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1158
  • Replies 1

All Day Event Task

Hi,Is it possible to create a task with the column 'All Day Event' set to Yes?I am using Assign to-do but it can be something else.Regards,Christophe

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 897
  • Replies 5

Missing inline function

Hi,There are a few inline functions using the position of a character in a string.I cannot find something like instr (script langage) or find (excel) to help us to find this position.For example, I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 907
  • Replies 4

Error querying Excel Services

Hi,I have tried to configure the Query Excel Service.When I run it from the configurator, sometimes it gives back the content of the cell, sometimes it gives me the following error:"The execution retu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2096
  • Replies 2