cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Converting InfoPath to HTML - a guide

We wanted to convert some InfoPath form data into HTML -The form data is just simple XML, containing the information that is entered in the form.I considered creating an XSLT stylesheet to manage the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by graham
  • | March 27, 2019 08:33
  • Views 1368
  • Replies 1

Counting Records

I wanted to be able to do a Group Count on a set of items in a library (I actually wanted to save the values and counts to a list so that I could attach a chart control – but that’s another story).The...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | October 12, 2018 02:17
  • Views 1189
  • Replies 1

Workflow Variables – Sorted!

Even a short workflow can generate quite a few variables. When you assign a variable to tasks, the names are presented in alphabetical order. The variables list itself displays the order in which they...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | July 06, 2018 09:04
  • Views 841
  • Replies 1

InfoPath - time change after daylight saving - fixed!

For a long time, we have been plagued by times in InfoPath forms jumping forward by an hour during daylight saving time after amending the metadata fields.Investigation shows that the datetime value w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | June 20, 2018 01:49
  • Views 581
  • Replies 0

Nintex Workflow – Fast Loops

Recently I needed to create a schedule of dates, one week apart. I created a loop and added 7 days in each iteration. I noticed it took a very long time, so I added a Log in History task in the loop a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | June 12, 2018 02:41
  • Views 1239
  • Replies 1

Nintex String-Repeat

I recently needed a String-Repeat function in a workflow. But it doesn’t exist.Or does it?Looking at the inline function specifications, I saw that the PadLeft function (and PadRight) adds a number of...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | June 08, 2018 09:42
  • Views 559
  • Replies 0

Workflow Approvals Dashboard

This article is not strictly Nintex, as it could apply to any workflow engine.We manage our Change Control process using InfoPath forms and Nintex workflow.For a management overview and reminder for w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | June 05, 2018 08:39
  • Views 1037
  • Replies 0

Day of the Week Number

Many people have requested a method of finding the date of the Monday in a week.I have seen several quite complex solutions, but then I read this post https://community.nintex.com/thread/11519 and rea...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by graham
  • | May 29, 2018 04:06
  • Views 1137
  • Replies 0