cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Form Redirect URL

Hi All,can you please advise why i unable to save the "Redirect URL" in my nintex form.i go to "Settings -> Advanced", input redirect url and clicked save. Once i saved the form, this field "Redire...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | April 02, 2018 01:57
  • Views 1230
  • Replies 4

List Lookup based on entered start time & end time

Hi All,is it possible for us to filter the sharepoint calendar list based on the entered start time & end time in the nintex form either using the formula or list lookup option in the form?Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | March 27, 2018 01:18
  • Views 292
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form - Check Calendar Double Booking

Hi All,I have a Calendar List. How can i validate to prevent double booking of the event in my calendar using the Nintex Form rules.Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | March 18, 2018 21:04
  • Views 692
  • Replies 4

Confirmation Message - Save & Submit button

hi All,may i know when i click on 'cancel' in the confirmation message trigger by "Save & Submit" button but then the form still submit.it should work this way right ?- when click 'OK' , proceed t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | November 22, 2017 18:25
  • Views 1545
  • Replies 4

Client Click in Save and Continue Button

hi All,Is it possible to call a javascript function via client click in the 'Save and Continue' button ?i checked, there is no such options (Client Click) in the 'Advanced' properties.thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | November 20, 2017 20:36
  • Views 822
  • Replies 2

how to set Tab selected value

hi All,may i know how can i select a different tab when i click on a button (client click).example, in my form i got 3 tabs (Tab A, Tab B and Tab C).in Tab A, if i click on 'Next' button, i want to go...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | November 15, 2017 01:03
  • Views 1695
  • Replies 14

How to format number with a comma

hi all,how can iformat number with a comma to my input control (single line textbox) in nintex form ?my input control is connected to a numeric columm.thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | September 25, 2017 21:44
  • Views 1763
  • Replies 3

Nintex Form : Clear Text Value based on checkbox selection ?

hi All,Is it possible for us to clear the multiline textbox value when the checkbox selection changed ?thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | September 14, 2017 20:20
  • Views 954
  • Replies 4

Nintex Form : How to jump to validation summary

hi All,is there any way we can set the focus to the validation summary if there is any validation error when click on submit button ?i got a long form, so users might not aware of the validation error...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | September 13, 2017 00:14
  • Views 629
  • Replies 1

Controls - Disabled vs Read Only

hi All,i need to disabled certain control in my approval form, but if i set the control to disabled and approved, the value will save as blank.if there anyway which i can set the control to disabled o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | September 12, 2017 21:28
  • Views 1995
  • Replies 4

Nintex Form - Display HTML table in Label

Hi All,I need to display a dynamic html table (with table column, break line and anchor link)into the label ofnintex approval form, but seems like the forms do not recognise html code.can someone help...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | August 02, 2017 21:20
  • Views 2511
  • Replies 10

Nintex Form - People Picker

Hi,is there any way for me to filter by AD group in my People Picker control in the Nintex Form ?thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 27, 2017 18:29
  • Views 579
  • Replies 1

Repeat Section in Nintex Form

Hi,is there any way to display the repeat section data in nintex workflow (send notification and flexi task) ?if yes, how can I do it ?thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 27, 2017 03:40
  • Views 329
  • Replies 1

Error after approval

hi,I got a few cases (intermittent) when some of the approver (I gave approver contribute permission)try to approve the task assigned (flexi task), it will get error.I attached the print screen of err...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 27, 2017 01:24
  • Views 275
  • Replies 1

Duplicate Running Workflow

Hi All,May I know is there any settings which can disable the items to trigger multiple workflow (same workflow but different version). thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 26, 2017 01:50
  • Views 406
  • Replies 4

Access Permission

hi All,ihave sharepoint custom list and a nintex workflow. in my custom list, i set the following control- Read Access : Read items that were created by the user- Create and Edit Access : Create items...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 10, 2017 01:55
  • Views 999
  • Replies 6

Nintex Form attachment

hi, May I know how can I change the label of maximum file sizeof the attachment in nintex form ?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | June 29, 2017 21:35
  • Views 332
  • Replies 2

How to manually retrigger flexi task

Hi Team,Iwant to know is there any way which we can retrigger the flexi task action email notification to the assigned approver.Sometimes the approver accidentally delete the email notification on the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | June 29, 2017 21:31
  • Views 492
  • Replies 6