Latest Posts

Using Call Web Service Action In Quick Succession ...

I have encountered a strange error… In a UDA, using the Call Web Service action with the method “StartWorkflowOnList”, I have found that if the...

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item St...

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, thou...

The Big Event: A Closer Look At Nintex Form Events...

Intro The topic of the Nintex Form Events has been covered before, most notably in the document located here: https://community.nintex.c...

Breaking The Rules: A Dive Into The Nintex Forms R...

- Introduction - I have been wanting to make this blog post for a little while, and even though (due to time constraints) it probably wi...

Nintex Workflow - Build String Action Inserting No...

This doesn't really deserve an entire blog post about, but I figured I would make something here as a small reminder to check the tiny things wh...

Documentation of Changes To JavaScript for SP 2016...

I recently upgraded to the newest version of Nintex for SharePoint 2016 in an attempt to see if it would correct a few other issues I was having,...

Nesting "Wait for the workflow to complete&qu...

Hello there. I have an issue that doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now, but I'm hoping one of you might be able to shine some light on...

Creating An Incremental Number That Avoids Concurr...

This was inspired by Paul Crawford 's post (huge thanks to you) Ensure Unique Reference On New Item , which was incredibly enlightening. And wh...