cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Nintex Forms UserProfileLookup for Person or Group Field

Hello, In Nintex Forms, I would like to have a Person or Group field populated with the current user that is accessing the form. I can create a Calculated Value field and get the account name to sho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | May 30, 2019 07:48
  • Views 141
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms RegEx Checking for Single Character

Hello,I'd like to check for only an "@" symbol in Nintex Forms for a text field. This is for email address, and I'd only like to check to make sure they put an "@" somewhere in the string. That's all ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | April 04, 2019 06:31
  • Views 352
  • Replies 4

Why is Nintex Workflow Flexi Task erroring out on reminder date

My Flexi Task action is erroring out on the reminder date and I have not been able to figure out why. There are three reminders, three days apart. Workflow errors out on first reminder date.The error ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | October 13, 2017 05:45
  • Views 449
  • Replies 1

Workflow Flexi Task - Error on Reminders

Hello,I have a Nintex Workflow with a Flexi Task that is giving the error "Error in task. Outcome information is not available."This Flexi Task is set to give reminders every three days. This error oc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | June 23, 2017 05:36
  • Views 1694
  • Replies 4

Changing Formatting of Text on Nintex Forms via JavaScript and CSS

Hello,I am working on changing the formatting text of the Attachment control via JavaScript and CSS. By adding the following text to the Custom JavaScript field in the Nintex Form, this works with New...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | January 18, 2017 11:22
  • Views 2037
  • Replies 4

Huge Delay When Sorting on List in Nintex Form

Hello,I have a Nintex Form that has several controls of a SharePoint List. It points to the same List, but will show different Views based on what dropdown option is selected. This works great.However...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | May 03, 2016 05:51
  • Views 234
  • Replies 2

How to Show Panel After Data is Submitted

Hello,I am trying to replicate the behavior of changing Views in InfoPath. When a user clicks "Save and Submit" on a form, I would like to show a thank you page.It looks like I can use javascript to h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | March 24, 2016 07:54
  • Views 544
  • Replies 2

Calculated Value Control turning total from Currency to String

Hello,I have four items would like to SUM. They are separate columns: Item 1 Cost, Item 2 Cost, Item 3 Cost, and Shipping. I added a Calculated Value Control and have the following function=Item 1 Cos...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jocelynm
  • | March 24, 2016 06:12
  • Views 549
  • Replies 1