Latest Posts

Nintex Workflow not working well with google chrom...

As found, some actions are not showing data when opened with chrome, some are marked grey and search is not working. Im using the latest version ...

• By shdb1004
  • September 27, 2018  06:16

Is it possible to send one task email to multiple ...

hello, I'm using a flexi task to get approvers from multiple users. but is it possible to send one email out of this task? managers don't lik...

• By shdb1004
  • September 27, 2018  05:30

Change color of specific words using CSS or Javasc...

Hello, I am using a calculate value to get text from other list and display it in nintex form. the text retrieved has some key word that I would...

Current Date stopped working in Forms

Hi, until yesterday my form was functioning properly. today its stopped showing (even in preview mode) and after doing many tests I found that...

Reset fields when value changed

Hello I am working on nintex form and I would like to reset some fields based on drop down value. when ever user changed the dropdown other fie...

use variable as column name (dynamically update co...

Hi I have a list A with 12 columns (months). and I have another list B with different fields. users will add to the list B monthly and do som...

Search Hotels Form using Nintex Forms

I am working on SharePoint 2013 and I want to create a simple form where users can search for company hotels offers. something similar to booking...

unable to to load/Edit the form action task form

I am trying to edit the form using infopath but its not working. I tried to deactivate and activate the Site Collection Features Nintex Workfl...

workflow errored after adding Request Data

I've created a nintex workflow 2013 and its working fine. after that I needed to get some information so I added Request Data but then the workf...

cant publish workflow is not activated for this we...

I am new to Nintex and Sharepoint I am trying to publish nintex workflow to sharepoint 2013 document library but It showing the error. I ...

Copy nintex workflow 2013 to different site collec...

I am new to share point and workflow. I've been trying to copy the nintex workflow using the template but the "save as template" button is disabl...