Latest Posts

Which workflow actions require the item to be chec...

Currently getting errors when running a list approval workflow in a library that requires checkin/out. The workflow will fail with the following...

Redirect to previous view on Save & Close

Using 2016 Nintex forms and Workflow with on-prem 2016 SharePoint. We have a Nintex Form that is saved to a content type. We have a save b...

How to clear a multiline textbox using workflow?

We have a parent workflow that spawns several child workflows in our approval and release document process. The users want to be able to view th...

Start options for Site Collection Reusable Workflo...

I've created a site collection reusable workflow template for use in a document library approval process. However, when I try to get to run co...

Error retrieving workflow data. Invalid workflow ...

We are running Nintex WF 2016 on-prem. I have a workflow that calls a sub-workflow. The main workflow run fine, it calls the sub-workflow and...

How to copy a Managed Metadata value to a single l...

Using on-prem SP & Nintex 2016. I need to copy the value in a managed, metadata field called Route. The javascript client ID is vRouteMMD. ...

How is the delegate notified when a task is escala...

When a flexi task uses the "Delegate task" type of escalation, how is the delegate notified that they now have a task assigned to them? I see ...

Workflow size restraint?

Back in the SP 2010 days I was told a best practice was to keep workflow size under 500Kb. Performance/reliability would begin to suffer beyond 5...

How to create hyperlinks using images, not text?

I'm currently working on a document management system in SharePoint 2016 on-prem using Nintex Forms & Workflow 2016. Because this will be a m...

Can we associate a Nintex Workflow to a Custom Con...

We have created a custom content type "SOX Procedure" based on the Document content type. I am able to associate a reusable site collection Nint...

Where to find more info on using Web Service actio...

I'm trying to create a workflow to restore a previous document version to the latest version (ex. from 3.0 to 6.0). The web service action looks...

Using custom javascript to validate a Currency fie...

Working with Forms 2010, v1.2.10. Using custom javascript to validate a Currency field. The field is a drop-down list with multiple values, the...

Having a problem with the Request Data Task, speci...

We use a workflow variable that is resolves to the name of a Sharepoint group. We try to use the workflow variable to complete the "Collect from...