Latest Posts

Form UI Issue

I have a UI as below design. There are some component on different panel. Panel B and C will either display one and I use rule to control the pan...

How to disable attaching Attachments in List?

Hi all, I have a list with attachment control and I have tried to add a rule to disable the attaching attachment feature, which allow the user t...

Rules disable and hide vs Appearance visible and e...

In Nintex form, we can use Rules to disable or hide the component or use Appearance to visible or enabled the component. Since both method are pr...

How many level of Expression for ?

Hi, I have the following expression set to the panel control. fn-And(fn-Not(fn-Equals( Status ,"0")), fn-Not(fn-IsNullOrEmpty( Assignee ))) ...

Disable Attachment control in Flexi task Task Form...

Hi, I have a list, which allow user to attach documents. When I tried to custom the Task From by Nintex form for Flexi task, user are allowed ...

Implement Quota feature in Nintex Form

We would like to implement a form for users to join activity. But the activity has head count and we would like to prevent user to submit the app...

Error when Manage Workflows with Nintex Workflow

I have created some workflows for some lists in SharePoint site. When I tried to click manage workflows with Nintex Workflow as below: It ...

Lookup a person or group column and keep in list&#...

Hi, I have a Lookup control to lookup a person or group column and I would like to connect to a person or group column to store the value. But I...

Configure Person or Group column to input SharePoi...

Hi, I would like to configure Person or group column to input SharePoint group only. But I am confused with the People Controls settings. I hav...

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request.

I have a user has Edit permission only. When user try to create the workflow, it will show "urlOfFile Parameter name". After I try to save f...

Embed pdf to word with Update Document

Hi, I have a document library for user to submit pdf. Then, I need to embed the pdf to word template with Update Document and using Convert do...

Apply multiple line of text to Update Document

I have a multiple line of text column in Nintex form as below After I have created a word control in word and use Update Document component i...