cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

JavaScript Attachment Validation for Radio Button

Hello, I have a form that has 2 attachments on it, the first was easy to configure that validation as it is mandatory for 1 attachment. The second attachment which is my default is only needed if user...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | February 01, 2017 12:55
  • Views 2538
  • Replies 2

Create New Folder in Custom List

I am in the process of building a pretty intensive On Boarding Workflow. One of the parts I have is for Orientation.I have custom list for Orientation Dates, here they select the community and locatio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | September 14, 2016 11:30
  • Views 810
  • Replies 1

Protect Sensitive information for on-boarding

I have been tasked to create a new on-boarding workflow. The new form will be capturing sensitive information for the new employee and I need some suggestions on the best way to protect this informati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | June 17, 2016 23:33
  • Views 948
  • Replies 1

copying list attachment to document library error

I have Nintex Forms and Workflows 2013I am currently having issues copying the the attachments on the Form to a document library it is erroring out.The workflow is built as:The error message that I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | June 16, 2016 15:39
  • Views 896
  • Replies 0

Need help with a rule for Flexi Task Decision

I have a flexi task with two decisions, I only want the panel to show if the select the first decision 'Recommend to Proceed (Director)'I have tried the following rule on the panel:Decision!='Recommen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | May 27, 2016 10:02
  • Views 2590
  • Replies 5

How to make a clean email notification that includes the form in the body

Good Morning,I am still learning development as this is not my primary role. I have created a nice form that is working great with a pretty straight forward workflow. However my email notifications ar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | May 27, 2016 08:01
  • Views 899
  • Replies 1

How to keep lookup item from form all the way through workflow

I have created a form for Capital purchases that have quite a few list lookups. The workflow needs to go through 3 points of approval, the end users do not want to go and click edit the form every tim...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | April 15, 2016 07:05
  • Views 1822
  • Replies 6

Export a List library that contains a column with html table created from a repeating

Good Afternoon,I have workflow for Capital Requests, everything was going good. The form had a repeating section for equipment and other information that was required, the workflow built the string an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | February 19, 2016 12:41
  • Views 618
  • Replies 0

Update A repeating Section list Output

I have a repeating section in my Nintex form that currently captures;item, cost, quantity, totalsAfter the form is submitted following the instructions of others I have the start of the workflow parse...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | October 28, 2015 11:06
  • Views 1064
  • Replies 1

Repeating section tax

I have a repeating section for equipment ordering,Currently the setup is:Drop Down List: New/ReplacementDrop Down List: ItemText Field: QuantityText Field: CostDrop Down: Currency:Calculated Value: Ca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | October 14, 2015 15:52
  • Views 1143
  • Replies 6

Repeating Section update Sharepoint List with inputs

I am working on a Capital Request form with a workflow. I have a repeating section that has a lookup, text fields, calculated value, yes/no boxes. I have found out that using a repeating section will ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | September 14, 2015 14:44
  • Views 1337
  • Replies 3

Need to create a Capital Budget Workflow with multiple nintex forms, what is the best

For the last week I have been sitting down with VP's, CIO, CFO and CEO of the Health Organization discussing the needs around of Capital Budget. The user will launch the forms from one our sites, from...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | August 04, 2015 07:45
  • Views 453
  • Replies 0

Regular Expression for Textbox

I have a Single Line Textbox that is used for Phone numbers to populate our Active Directory. The format that we use for AD is XXX.XXX.XXXXThe regular Expression looks like: (\d{3}).(\d{3}).(\d{4})pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | June 01, 2015 09:26
  • Views 1391
  • Replies 6

Remove Spaces at end of Text Field.

I need some help, please be aware that I am not a developer by any means. We have Nintex 2013 Workflow & Forms, we have developed a new hire account create workflow. I have 2 text fields/variables...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | June 01, 2015 08:50
  • Views 3856
  • Replies 2

create new workflow templates missing

When I go and create a new workflow the templates are not showing, even if I click new I do not get a pop to select a template or start from blank.I am extremely new to nintex and this was working yes...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | March 13, 2015 10:19
  • Views 2597
  • Replies 7