Latest Posts

Flexi-Task sends reminders also after completition...

Dear Community, I have an issue where the Worfklow (Flexi-Tas) is sending reminders to the user, after the task has been completed. As a con...

Copy (created) and Update (edited) item on another...

Hello Nintex-Community, I have quite a simple issue that has kept bothering me for a while. I have been searching in google (and here) for a solu...

Task Form not working with "Request Data"...

Hi Community, I have been fighting with this for few days now. I have created a workflow that request values from the user via the "Request Da...

Re-Usable WF not starting for each element created...

Hi Community, I have been experimenting with re-usable WFs, and content types with some good results. Currently I am face with quite an annoyi...

WF Errors: e.g. "Workflow failed to run"...

Dear Community, I am experiencing some annoying errors which to I cannot find explanations nor solutions: a) Error: "Workflow failed to run...

List workflow to save an element attribute into th...

Dear Community, I am looking for a smart way to add information to the workflow task for management & controlling when running a list work...

Workflow to check calender for Items in future, to...

Hi community, I am trying to create a workflow to weekly/daily check a calendar for new items, and then generating Folders and tasks to specif...

Creating a Gannt chart from workflow history

Hello, it's me again, I have been googling heedlessly for an idea how to create Gannt Charts / timelines out of the Workflow histories. Probl...

Workflow to add files to a specific folder in a li...

Dear Community, I have created a list-workflow following a rather complex process by using Flexi tasks. The workflow is creating an ID-specifi...

Workflow to archive list items to another list on ...

Dear community, I found various threads discussing this issues, but unfortunately I am still struggling to get this to work. I have list trac...