cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Flexi-Task sends reminders also after completition

Dear Community,I have an issue where the Worfklow (Flexi-Tas) is sending reminders to the user, after the task has been completed.As a concrete example:The Flexi-Task is configureted with a 10-Day rem...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 376
  • Replies 1

Copy (created) and Update (edited) item on another list

Hello Nintex-Community,I have quite a simple issue that has kept bothering me for a while. I have been searching in google (and here) for a solution but never found one, and I believe I am not the onl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2672
  • Replies 5

Task Form not working with "Request Data"-action

Hi Community,I have been fighting with this for few days now. I have created a workflow that request values from the user via the "Request Data"-action and after updates these to a list. The workflow ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1035
  • Replies 2

Re-Usable WF not starting for each element created by another WF

Hi Community,I have been experimenting with re-usable WFs, and content types with some good results. Currently I am face with quite an annoying issue:I have multiple Libraries which are all basically ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 323
  • Replies 0

WF Errors: e.g. "Workflow failed to run" directly after a task has been delegated

Dear Community,I am experiencing some annoying errors which to I cannot find explanations nor solutions:a) Error: "Workflow failed to run" after a task has been delegated -> I cannot find any addit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 768
  • Replies 2

List workflow to save an element attribute into the "Nintex Workflow Task List" for l

Dear Community,I am looking for a smart way to add information to the workflow task for management & controlling when running a list workflow.The workflow is starting when an element ist created, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1121
  • Replies 7

Workflow to check calender for Items in future, to generate folder & tasks

Hi community,I am trying to create a workflowto weekly/daily check a calendar for new items, and then generating Folders and tasks to specific List/Libraries.To make it a bit easier:I have a Site with...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2098
  • Replies 12

Creating a Gannt chart from workflow history

Hello,it's me again,I have been googling heedlessly for an idea how to create Gannt Charts / timelines out of the Workflow histories. Problem: I have a list tracking an element running through a proce...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1207
  • Replies 4

Workflow to add files to a specific folder in a library.

Dear Community,I have created a list-workflow following a rather complex process by using Flexi tasks. The workflow is creating an ID-specific folder to a library for each item as they are created. Wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2509
  • Replies 12

Workflow to archive list items to another list on the same site

Dear community,I found various threads discussing this issues, but unfortunately I am still struggling to get this to work.I have list tracking status of different items with multiple collumns and ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7908
  • Replies 12