Latest Posts

Create Folder in Sharepoint List using K2 Five wor...

I am trying to create Folder in Sharepoint List using K2 for sharepoint workflow component called "Create List Item". In "Create List Item" compo...

Task component not assigning task for SharePoint g...

Created a sharepoint list called "List 1" and configured[added] users group in that list as an item item 1 Title - A , Group Name - User1 item ...

How create Custom Dashboard Reports[BAR Chart] in ...

I have created SQL table and then created service instance for that table and created smartobject and smartforms. In the smartform i have a colums c...

How to create table in SQL db using text file uplo...

I have text file with data like column name and values. I am going to upload the attached Textfile using K2 Five smartform. Afterthat ...

How to create table in SQL db using text file uplo...

I have text file with data like column name and values. I am going to upload the text file in the K2 Five smartform. Afterthat text file uploa...

How create Custom Dashboard Reports[BAR Chart] in...

I have created SQL table and then created service instance for that table and created smartobject and smartforms. In the smartform i have a colums c...

How to place views in the smart form layout in the...

I have create followings views header view footer view left navigation view view 1 view 2 view 3 And i want to place the above view i...

How to create picker control to search domain user...

In my smartform i have added one picker control. In that control i am going to enter my local active directory user id and resolve them. Kin...

Unable to find smartobject references in K2 Five w...

New to K2 Five workflow: I have created a smarobject and smartform in the K2 designer. Then i was created K2 Five workflow in designer. while cr...

Picker controls is disabled in K2 Five smartform

I created a smartform with picker control. While rendering in the smartform page picekr control was disabled. Note : i checked in the design...

K2 Five workflows with Task assignment

new to K2 Five workflows. Anyone suggest useful links-articles for K2 Five workflows [Task Assignment , Approvals] integrtated with SQL serve...

Getting values from SQL Server table using store p...

new to K2 using store procedure I have four drop down controls in the smartform and i have a button called search. In the drop down controls ...

Smartform grid view population based on the drop d...

new to K2 : We have textbox/drop down values like x , y and z and having button called search. Once user select some x , y and z values and click se...

Login authentication screen implementation

new to K2 : I am going to create a login authentication screen in K2 Five. Kindly suggest any article/out of box solution to implement. ...

K2 Language Pack Latest version for K2 Five and W...

What is the latest K2 Language Pack Version. We found K2 Five language Pack article in the help.k2.com and article have the link to download K2 ...

How to translate K2 smartform label/watermark/drop...

We have designed a smart form in English language and during form load we are showing in the english language. We have added few buttons in the form...

Stop inheriting permission by document ID method i...

we are trying to implement remove list item permission, stop inherit list item permission and add list item permission to the specific user in K2 fi...

K2 Five Workflow - Loop component is not splitting...

we are developing K2 five workflow in the sharepoint site. In the smartobject method component we are passing the current login user id and getting t...