cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Foxtrot RPA deployment with RabbitMQ

I am sharing one of the possible ways toTrigger Foxtrot RPA from Nintex Workflow Cloud.Before we get into the scripts on how to do that, maybe it's a good idea to explain a bit further in the followin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 25, 2019 04:06
  • Views 725
  • Replies 7

VBScript action with external function from pre-compiled DLL

If you wanted an action to do something that is not original provided by Foxtrot actions, what will you do? Well, I came across this challenge shared by a partner questioning if Foxtrot can call an ex...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 20, 2019 20:15
  • Views 142
  • Replies 0

Integrating NWC to Node JS example

Since my previous sharing on Why Should I integrate Nintex Workflow Cloud?, I've been thinking to invest more time in giving additional example(s) on how I have used NWC API to integrate the workflow ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 17, 2019 01:28
  • Views 150
  • Replies 0

Filtering Tasks List To Show Current User's Tasks

Well, this is just a quick sharing on how you could filter a Sharepoint list view to show only items or rows belong to the current user (i.e. user who login to the Sharepoint site). One of the usage e...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | November 20, 2018 17:36
  • Views 353
  • Replies 0

Power your Microsoft Flow with Nintex Workflow Cloud

I was asked recently to explain how Microsoft Flow could be integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud. The point of the question was that Workflow Cloud provides enterprise level workflow capability, so i...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | December 26, 2017 14:48
  • Views 1606
  • Replies 1

GKK Compressor Industry - Part 3: Goods Receipt to SAP

A three months Tentative Production Plan helps procurement division to plan what material to acquire to support the production of compressor at the production site. There are two types of materials to...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | November 26, 2017 23:46
  • Views 1658
  • Replies 0

GKK Compressor Industry - Part 2: Production Planning powered by Nintex Workflow

I am going to demonstrate a Production Planning process that is powered by Nintex Workflow in this blog post. Before we get further into the production planning process, let us recap what we have gone...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | September 25, 2017 00:25
  • Views 601
  • Replies 0

GKK Compressor Industry - Part 1: RFQ to Quotation with Nintex Workflow Cloud

We all know weare here because we work on something that is related to Nintex Workflow or Forms, and the reason we use Nintex Workflow or Forms is because it makes our life easier. Things have changed...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | September 01, 2017 08:29
  • Views 693
  • Replies 0

Why Nintex Workflow Cloud even if you code?

For those of us who tried or in the process of evaluating integrating Nintex Workflow Cloud into your solution(s), eventuallyyou will get to thequestion "Why should I integrate Nintex Workflow Cloud?"...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 03, 2017 00:01
  • Views 903
  • Replies 2

Stronger Together - Nintex Workflow Cloud & Office 365

Stronger Together - Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Many of us have been asking for feature such as scheduled workflow in Sharepoint for Office 365, thathas not made availabl...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 17, 2017 23:22
  • Views 3383
  • Replies 2

Crossing the river with Nintex Workflow Cloud

Here is a question for you: "How complex a business process can be solved by Nintex Workflow Cloud?", well I think I do have an interesting answer for that, it solves business processes that is as com...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 08, 2017 20:27
  • Views 1419
  • Replies 4

JavaScript to get List Items and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365

Sharing two pieces of JavaScript getting List Item(s) and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365. The two JavaScript was tested based on Nintex Forms for Office 365,App Version: NFO 1.2.3.0. P...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | December 28, 2016 03:17
  • Views 7450
  • Replies 16

Start a Nintex Workflow Cloud workflow from the Sharepoint ECB menu

ECB Menu in Sharepoint List or Document Library allows one to manually trigger an action, and this could be an action to start a workflow from Nintex Workflow Cloud. We would love to have the option t...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | November 12, 2016 20:44
  • Views 1022
  • Replies 0

From Excel to SalesForce in Nintex Workflow Cloud

It's easy we get into perception that a workflow always start from a form submission, and we've been telling the story of that. But in reality it's not always the case, take Attendance List for instan...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | November 02, 2016 00:48
  • Views 1919
  • Replies 3

Microsoft Graph API from NWC

Following my previous post onUsing OAuth 2.0 to access other cloud services from NWC, we are going to use the same principal but apply to Microsoft Graph API.Microsoft Graph exposes multiple APIs from...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | October 19, 2016 18:36
  • Views 4213
  • Replies 4

Using OAuth 2.0 to access other cloud services from NWC

Automating business processes on a cloud environment such as Nintex Workflow Cloud (a.k.a NWC) rely heavily on its "connectors" the workflow platform is offering. This could be a connection for an eve...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | October 19, 2016 18:32
  • Views 2104
  • Replies 1

Displaying a Process Timeline Diagram in Nintex Form

Following my previous post on Displaying a Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form​ that I've shared how to include a JavaScript based Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form. In this post, I am going to show...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | June 06, 2016 09:44
  • Views 3097
  • Replies 8

Displaying a Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form

As named, if you would like to include a high level "process flow diagram" on a form, here is my sharing on direction and quick start to do that. The concept and requirement I got here is a high level...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | May 27, 2016 00:46
  • Views 2140
  • Replies 3

Execute SQL and Web Request Examples for Office 365

I am going to share configuration examples of Execute SQL and Web Request workflow actions for Office 365. The example I used is based on the previous post by Dan Stoll on Sign your name across my hea...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | April 14, 2016 18:52
  • Views 4333
  • Replies 0

Setting Attachment URL to a column of the same list item

I have a partner asking how to bring the URL of an attachment from a list item to the task form, allowing the approver to click the url to open the attachment. I recalled something I have done before ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | March 31, 2016 23:43
  • Views 5828
  • Replies 16