Latest Posts

Process Version Migration Utility v3 0 6

This is an update of the "process instance version migration utility" originally created by NeilM and subsequently modified by Jacob Behrnes and Stev...

DataFields Value Editor

This tools allow to update Data Fields, XMl Fields and Folio of a specific Process Instance Id. The search is done only on the Process Instance Id. ...

Smart Starters ('Leave request') have resp...

Symptoms In 4.7, When we try to install the smart starter (App Accelerator) Leave request and want to use it, he get no ans...

Remove instances

Symptoms How do I delete an instance when I click on Delete is still there. Diagnoses The issue was caused by migr...

Cannot activate sitecollection

Symptoms We are unable to install K2 application for SharePoint (see attachment) K2 app was deployed successfully on the ...

Missing Reference during use of the package and de...

Symptoms During the use the PandD (Package and Deployment), we get a message "Missing Reference" and then it's not possib...

K2 Workflow not automatically started after the mo...

Symptoms When we add an item to a Sharepoint list, the corresponding workflow (setup as "An item was added") not started. ...

Workspace tabs lost for everyone in the DEV/INT sh...

Symptoms We lost all tabs in K2 Workspace in our DEV/INT environment since this morning Or yesterday as I first discover I...

Error with trust.k2.com when registering the K2 fo...

Symptoms ISSUE 1: When I try to do the registration wizard on Sharepoint OneLine, I get the following error message : "K2...

Cannot get K2 Smartforms integrated with ADFS

Symptoms When opening K2 Designer, the following error gets displayed: WIF10201: No valid key mapping found for securityTok...

"Sorry, but we're having trouble signing ...

Symptoms During Registration wizard (connected with the K2 Service account), Administrative OAuth Token part: A new screen...

Out Of Office don't working using the smartfor...

Symptoms I?m facing a strange behavior when users of my application activate out of office from the worklist control (4.6....

Error linked to a missing service instance on the ...

Symptoms After migration of a Production K2 server to a new Dev environment (Mainly done with SQL export/import), lot of sm...

Can't use K2 for SharePoint App if not looged ...

Symptoms We were not able to see "Application K2" in the ribbon bar. Diagnoses The button "Application K2" in the ...

Impossible to see the

Symptoms We face a problem inside sharepoint online. We are unable to work with K2 Smartforms inside Sharepoint Online. Th...

Response time issue during package and Deployment

Symptoms A package took more than 6 hours to be generated. Diagnoses After check with customer they tried to crea...

CSS bug on Open Subvview in full screen with scrol...

Symptoms The customer get an issue when trying to "open a subview" action from a button in the bottom of a form : A simple...

SQL Service Reference generates execute method ins...

Symptoms We have a procedure that return a list but when we add a block containing IF ... ELSE IF ... this procedure is then not detected as "...

How to generate a report to view all the process a...

Symptoms How to generate a report to view all the process and their status Diagnoses We don't advise to use the DB...

How to log from custom smo C# code

Symptoms I activated all the logs (either in HostServerLogging.config and in K2HostServer.exe.config ) to be able using C#...