cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Social API

Hi,I'm trying to workflow the process of following a document or site using the Social api.I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and if so, could they give me a quick walkthrough. I'm currently h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 462
  • Replies 1

Calculated Values in Repeating Sections

Hi All!I've created a repeating with a number of calculated values inside. There's one with a lookup function that works fine, others maths calculations that work fine, and then one with an If functio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1571
  • Replies 5

Auto Select Choices in multi select on load

Hi,I have a multi select choice box that is populated by semi colon separated values in one of the items column. So on form load the choice control displays the values that exist in that column. This ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3242
  • Replies 8

Issue with Responsive Forms Designer Attachment Control

HiI've got a requirement where I need to set conditional validation against the Attachment control.I'm using the responsive forms designer, so Javascript is not an option. I need the attachment contro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1504
  • Replies 6

SQL Request Control Conundrum

Hi,As perthis thread, the SQL Request control does not retain values entered in NewForm.aspx when returned to Edit mode and Execute at runtime is set to yes.My scenario is that I have SQL Request cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 872
  • Replies 1

Workarounds

So this morning I was trying to write to a date & time field on a button click on the new responsive forms designer. I clicked on the button settings > Advanced > Connected To but in my list...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 700
  • Replies 1

Include attachments as appendices in Document Generation

Does anyone know of a way of doing this in either On-Prem or O365?I've not been able to find anything and have raised auservoice suggestionjust in case, but has anyone done this?Ideally there would ju...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 470
  • Replies 0

September Update not working for me

Hi,Like an excited child at Christmas I've downloaded and installed the latest release of Nintex 2016 to my dev box. Gone to a custom list, clicked on the Nintex Forms button in the ribbon and.......n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 775
  • Replies 4

Call WebService error

Hi,I'm following Ben Stori‌ blogGet List Item Attachments using Web Services to get the name of an attachment from a workflow task form so that it can be used later on in the workflow for building a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 730
  • Replies 3

Currently running workflow diagram

Hi,In on-prem Nintex gives you the ability to see the currently running workflow in diagram form, showing each of the actions as it is in the designer, their status and details, you can then click thr...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 699
  • Replies 2

Revert to Published Version of Form

Hi,I have a Nintex form that I have published, and then changed and saved (not published) on the request of the client. They then came back to me and said they'd like to rethink again and to not do an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1615
  • Replies 4

Mobile App - List Lookup Using Source View bug

Hi, I've created some cascading dropdowns in an O365 Nintex Form, intended to be used on the Mobile App.When configuring the List Lookup controls IO've found an anomaly. If you configure the List Look...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 720
  • Replies 2

Get ID from Lookup result

This seems like an obvious one but as yet I've not found the answer. I have a List Lookup control, when an item is selected I want to get the ID portion of the result (14;#Some Text). ParseLookup allo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2796
  • Replies 5

Nintex Mobile App Status Indicator

Hi All,A bit of a brainstorming request. I have a mobile app form, quite extensive with many sections. As such I need a status indicator for each of these sections to let the users know whether or not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 521
  • Replies 3

Lookup runtime function with Calculated value reference

HiI'm hitting an issue here. I have a calculated value performing a "sum" on a bunch of controls in the form, and then another calculated value performing a lookup on a list where the value to filter ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3050
  • Replies 3

Turning Attachments into working documents - Part Deux

A while back I wrote this blogabout copying attachments from a list item to a document library.Well times have moved on and technologies change. I'm currently learning my way around O365 and of course...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 60374
  • Replies 0

Nintex Mobile App Screen Size/Aspect Ratio

Hi,Just been excitedly given a little tablet (Acer Iconia 7) by the boss who wants these things used across the business. I've deployed the Nintex Mobile App and our own branded app to the device, and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 723
  • Replies 6

Format Date in Nintex Mobile

Hi,I've got a dropdown control with the days of the week as choices. I want to default the choice to the current day so I'm setting the default value to fn-FormatDate({Common:CurrentDate}, dddd).This ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 682
  • Replies 3

Mobile App Preview Bug

Hi,I was wondering if anyone has come across this, or whether someone can replicate it.I've been banging my head against a brick wall all morning trying to figure out why my formatting rules weren't w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 338
  • Replies 0

Nintex Mobile App - What I need to know

Hi,2 facets here.Just started working on an O365 form using the Mobile Tablet app layout. I've used a Choice column rendered as Radio buttons, which shows correctly in the designer, but when viewing t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 666
  • Replies 2