Latest Posts

Rank

Calculated Value control renders html differently ...

Hi, I'm facing an issue with Calculated values. I have a control where the formula is set to a Multi-line textbox (RTF) named on my form. There...

Rank

Javascript write to item

Hi, Odd issue I'm facing. I have a form that has a RTF control called Board Update. In this control a user will write text. I then have a secon...

Rank

Automating Deployment

Hi All, I had a quick scour of the forums for this and I didn't find anything obvious, maybe I'm looking for the wrong terms. Anyway, in my c...

Rank

Social API

Hi, I'm trying to workflow the process of following a document or site using the Social api. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and...

Rank

Calculated Values in Repeating Sections

Hi All! I've created a repeating with a number of calculated values inside. There's one with a lookup function that works fine, others maths c...

Rank

Auto Select Choices in multi select on load

Hi, I have a multi select choice box that is populated by semi colon separated values in one of the items column. So on form load the choice c...

Rank

Issue with Responsive Forms Designer Attachment Co...

Hi I've got a requirement where I need to set conditional validation against the Attachment control. I'm using the responsive forms designer,...

Rank

SQL Request Control Conundrum

Hi, As per this thread , the SQL Request control does not retain values entered in NewForm.aspx when returned to Edit mode and Execute at runti...

Rank

Workarounds

So this morning I was trying to write to a date & time field on a button click on the new responsive forms designer. I clicked on the button ...

Rank

September Update not working for me

Hi, Like an excited child at Christmas I've downloaded and installed the latest release of Nintex 2016 to my dev box. Gone to a custom list, c...

Rank

Call WebService error

Hi, I'm following Ben Stori ‌ blog Get List Item Attachments using Web Services to get the name of an attachment from a workflow task form ...

Rank

Currently running workflow diagram

Hi, In on-prem Nintex gives you the ability to see the currently running workflow in diagram form, showing each of the actions as it is in the...

Rank

Revert to Published Version of Form

Hi, I have a Nintex form that I have published, and then changed and saved (not published) on the request of the client. They then came back t...

Rank

Mobile App - List Lookup Using Source View bug

Hi, I've created some cascading dropdowns in an O365 Nintex Form, intended to be used on the Mobile App. When configuring the List Lookup cont...

Rank

Get ID from Lookup result

This seems like an obvious one but as yet I've not found the answer. I have a List Lookup control, when an item is selected I want to get the ID ...

Rank

Nintex Mobile App Status Indicator

Hi All, A bit of a brainstorming request. I have a mobile app form, quite extensive with many sections. As such I need a status indicator for ...

Rank

Lookup runtime function with Calculated value refe...

Hi I'm hitting an issue here. I have a calculated value performing a "sum" on a bunch of controls in the form, and then another calculated va...

Rank

Turning Attachments into working documents - Part ...

A while back I wrote this blog about copying attachments from a list item to a document library. Well times have moved on and technologies c...

Rank

Nintex Mobile App Screen Size/Aspect Ratio

Hi, Just been excitedly given a little tablet (Acer Iconia 7) by the boss who wants these things used across the business. I've deployed the N...

Rank

Format Date in Nintex Mobile

Hi, I've got a dropdown control with the days of the week as choices. I want to default the choice to the current day so I'm setting the defau...