Latest Posts

K2 Five 5.4/5.5 - Minimum Hardware Specs

Hi, We are currently on K2 Five 5.3 and looking to upgrade to either K2 Five 5.4 or K2 Five 5.5. Can anyone point me in the direction of minimu...

If server is rebooted, have to manually start K2 S...

Hi, Got an issue on our Dev Server regarding the K2 Server service. I log onto the server (using our K2 service user account). I open Win...

• By ConradMc
  • September 03, 2021  01:25

Different Sender Email Address per App

Hi Is it possible to configure K2 in a way so that the sender email address can be different, depending on the app? At the moment we hav...

K2 Five - Execute Workflow at Specific Date/Time

Hi, This may be far-fetched, but I am wondering if it is possible to allow a User to schedule a workflow to execute at a Custom Date/Time? Wher...

Displaying Deserialised Typed Array on a List View...

Background I have a Service SmartObject based on a REST Service Instance. The Service SmartObject contains a List Method which returns a Dese...

SmartObject - Pass Multivalue string

Hi, How do you pass a multivalue string to the input property to a SmartObject? For example, how do I pass in a collection of Roles to the UMUser ...

K2 5.3 and SQL Server 2019

Hi, We want to migrate our K2 DB to a new SQL Server 2019 environment. I want to confirm that the K2 Five 5.3 application is certified with SQL Ser...

Start a Workflow - ItemReferences

Hi Is there a SmartObject that allows me to start a workflow and supply the ItemReferences XML as a parameter? Background We have an iss...

SmartObject OData API - Workflow Error Date

Hi, We are creating our own K2 Performance Power BI Report. We are using K2’s Power BI report as a template. At a high level, I am currently trying...

Security ignoring new K2 Roles (Refresh issue?)

Hi, Query When configuring the security against categories/objects in the designer, is the security cached in some way? Issue It a...

K2 Management - From Address

Hi Guys, Two quick queries related to the From Address which K2 uses when sending email notifications. Question#1 - Changing the From Addre...

Interactive Image

Hi, Has anyone attempted having an interactive image in K2? For example, upon which area of the image which is clicked determines what action is ...

Content Control

Hi I'm having difficulty using the content control. I can't get it to display any content based on the given URL. I've tried in Chrome and Edge....

Workflow Rights

Hi Simple question. I want to know if I can write a SQL script to assign rights against a workflow, rather than entering manually. Whic...

K2 Workspace Offline - Cascading Drop Down Lists

Hi, I am testing offline functionality within the K2 Workspace app. I have an Test Form with three drop down lists. Clicking the 1st drop d...

Exchange Integration (Out of Office)

Hi Within K2, is it possible to obtain the Out of Office status of a user through Exchange? We use Office 365, therefore the email address of...

Package Management

Hi, I'm intrigued to see how others manage their package & deployment process. We have a Global Portal (home page) and from here you can ...

List View - Conditional Formatting Query

Hi, Background I have a List View which has conditional formatting on a column The formatting is based on the value from the SMO attached ...

Hi, I already have logic to check if a User is on a Mobile Device (using an advanced condition against User Agent ). This may sound far ...

K2 Workspace App - Push Notifications (Android)

Hi, I am currently running the App on an Android device. I cannot work out when the App decides to send a push notifications? Is it on a timed in...