Latest Posts

Issues in copying Person or Group field values

In SharePoint 2016, I am using a site workflow to copy over content from one list to another. I am using a Create Item control. All fields are gettin...

How to capture library name and make updates

In SP 2016, I want to create a Nintex Workflow. The user shall manually enter a library name. The workflow shall then retrieve all documents and fold...

How to get list or library GUID in Nintex workflow...

In SP 2016, I have a Nintex workflow that needs to convert a library name (input by a user) into list GUID. This GUID will be used in CAML query. ...

How to query documents in a library using Nintex w...

I have bunch of documents libraries in a SP 2016 site. Need to write a workflow that will allow the user to choose or type a library name. After that...

Displaying time in date time format

I have a Date/Time field on my Nintex form. Want to display that in the following format as shown in the attachment 09/23/2021 2:57:31 PM ...

• By guru2000
  • September 23, 2021  13:01

Track multiple selection of a multi checkbox filed...

I have a Nintex form in SP 2016. There is a list lookup field that allows user to select multiple check boxes. However, I only want the user to check...

How to count characters of a field in Nintex form

I have a Nintex form in SP 2016. Wondering if there is a built in function that will tell me the occurrence of character in a control. Example: ...

Text search for a lookup field

I have a Nintex form in SP 2016. It has a lookup field. Want to create a Text search for it. The user shall enter a few words and hit enter on the...

Retrieving a dropdown field value from within a wo...

I have a SP 2016 Nintex form. A workflow fires when the user clicks on the save button. The workflow retrieves values from each control and stores th...

How to start a workflow from a check box

I have a SP 2016 list and created a Nintex form. There is a field called, "Copy Item" and it is choice field - yes, no. I want to start a workflow wh...

Create a Duplicate list item in the same SharePoin...

I created a Nintex form in SP 2016. This is what I want to achieve. The user edits a list item. I want to display a check box or a command bu...

Create a new item from edit mode

I have a Nintex form in SP 2016. I want to allow the user to create a new list item from the edit mode. example: 1. User creates a new item i...

How to update items and hide controls via a button...

I created a Nintex form on a SharePoint 2016 list. I need the following functionality, User clicks on a button. The button is called, "Copy." ...

Show/Hide controls based on the user

I created a Nintex form in SP 2016. The list has a field called, "Contact User." The Nintex form has a few command buttons. I want hide certain comma...

How to check if a date field is null in Nintex For...

I have a Nintex Form in SharePoint 2016. The form has a date field and a user is required to enter a date. How do I put that validation. IsnullorEmpt...

Using set variable/field in Nintex form

I have a nintex form based on a list in SharePoint 2016. This is what I want to accomplish, I have a dropdown list (choice control). I have a l...

How to read an option button value

Using a SharePoint 2016 list. Have a choice control on the Nintex form. Display format is "Option Button." Option1 Option2 Option3 I want...

How to kick off a Nintex workflow from a drop down...

I created a Nintex form in SharePoint 2016. In the form I have many controls including a drop down list control, which is tied to a column in the Sha...

Populate a date field based on a value in Drop dow...

I am in SharePoint 2016. Have a Nintex form that has a dropdown control and a date control. Dropdown = Request Date: TargetDate Both Request ...

Passing nintex form variable to workflow

I have a list in SharePoint 2016. I want users to enter some information - in drop down controls. When the user clicks on save, I want a workflow to ...