cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Form Field Validation won't allow save

Hello! I need a validation rule to make a text field (Describe Error Type) mandatory when a box (g. Other) is checked on a multi-select. Fields on Form Here is my validation rule - invalidate when the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 90
  • Replies 6

How to populate form fields with calculated values

This should be dead easy, and likely solved 1000 times before, but I'm trying to get various user profile attributes to populate various form fields. I am able to put calculated fields on the form, an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 896
  • Replies 18

Create Site workflow action broken if Site Owner is specified instead of Inherit Perm

The Create Site action (SharePoint on-premise 2016) will work if permissions are inherited from the parent site, but I am unable to even save the workflow if the Site Owner is specified. Any idea why ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 225
  • Replies 0

Create Site workflow - Configuration trouble!

Hello! I'm trying to create a workflow which uses a list item's information to create a subsite from an existing (and working) template. However when I try to publish, it says that the following field...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 565
  • Replies 5

Easy Workflow - Setting a field value from an existing field for multiple items

I need to set a text value based on another field for approximately 2000 documents in a library which all have folders on folders on folders. I don't know what is better - make a Site Workflow to upda...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 705
  • Replies 4

Nintex Community - Is this form possible?! Need data structure help please!

I have a series of SharePoint lists that have various lookup columns, which all feed one large list that I would like to use form choices to return a particular value, but I need help with setup! Here...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 570
  • Replies 3

Form filtering on many-to-many lookups (cannot cascade)

Hello! Newish to Nintex but have lots of InfoPath experience with SharePoint. My problem is this: How do I arrange my hierarchy to conjure a single number based on three lookup columns? I have three l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 796
  • Replies 4