Latest Posts

Remove and add new options select to list lookup

I have inside to repeating section a lookup list ( SuppliersLine), initial as connect to list suppliers. I won't delete the options from that looku...

Failed to copy item to a file share

when i tried to use "copy file to share" the workflow gave an error: "Failed to copy item to a file share. Error Code: (1219) Multiple connections ...

Creating a link and update a field with workflow

In the approved form needs to put attachments files for are see in another approved form. I used the Repeating section because is easier to get URL...

workflow stop pause 1 minute object

the workflow stays STOP in object Pauser for 1 minute. I just restart servers, In the administration SharePoint I restart the services: - Microso...

Change in repeting section Currency Symbol $ to €

When I edit the item in the list, the repeated values ​​in section, appear without symbols, but when I click in preview mode $ appears. I need in €....

Can't create a link inside the Label

When a try create a link inside at rich text and click in don't do nothing. If i try to create a link using html source and put <a href="#"...

create XPATH from XLM

I get this xml from we service action: < xml > < GetGroupCollectionFromUser xmlns = " http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/s...

create XPATH from XLM

I get this xml from we service action: < xml > < GetGroupCollectionFromUser xmlns = " http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/s...

fn-FormatDate(GetDateNow,"YYYY") didn...

I want to get current year date through expression fn-FormatDate( GetDateNow ,"YYYY") but didn't work. I use the object "Set variable" and ...

the userProfileLookup don't works gaves error ...

When i try make a Calvulate value with userProfileLookup userProfileLookup('XXXXX\ose.fidalgo','Department') gives a error use of Mutation Events...

The workflow object Pause for is frizen

I have problem with pause for, is frizen. I tried to run with "SharePoint timer Service" service stopped, but it did not work, I tried to st...

Execute SQL with ODBC Connection

I need to create workflow using "EXECUTE SQL". For this, I need to connect a database using ODBC connection. I've already created ODBC on th...

filter dropdownlist in repeating section

I have repeat section with two dropdowlist. If the user in the first "dropdownlist" select items where started by "INV", in the second "dropdown...

In "request form" if result is zero on t...

I have this formula and the field is string: lookup("Budgets","id",trim(parseLookup(Rubrica,false)),"Title") List of budget In form...

function startswith

I need used the function "startswith", for to validate if the field begins '026', like that but don't works.

Get informations from a list in another site colle...

I have a list A on site B. I need to perform a "workflow" on lita A, site B, using List A information inside Site A How I do that?

lookup calculate value item, from the List loockup...

I have a "List Lookup" from a list that exists in another site that is associated with the "Rubric" field of the list that I am registering....

On Formula Builder don't have function "I...

I need to hide a Calculated Value when i edit the register. On Formula builder don't have the function "Is New Mode". My version is Nintex form...

The repeating section when using List Loockup to L...

I have this repeting section with list loockup from list of suppliers, like that List of suppliers Why the number appears in the X...

The Roles don't works

the roles in form doesn't work, example I tried put total==0 but don't works too I tried putting other functions in other text field...