Latest Posts

Any disadvantage to using 1 workflow for multiple ...

If I have 10 forms in SPO that each separately run a O365 workflow that at the end, calls the same NWC workflow - is there any downside to that? Is t...

2 Decimal Places for NWC Workflow Variable?

In NWC, if I have a decimal variable that I want to display two decimal places, I cannot. Am I missing something? Ex: if the value is 1.00 and...

Any news regarding the 'SameSite' secure c...

Is there any news regarding the upcoming Chrome 80 update that will institute a secure-by-default model for cookies? Chromium blog reference O...

Initial Thoughts and Issues

Forms app 2.0.1.1: Will the Rules Task Pane return or will it always be the separate Rules tab? I have several issues with the way it is now: ...

DocuSign Actions taking 30 mins to complete on SP2...

Currently the DocuSign Send Document, Retrieve Envelope Status, and Download Document actions each seperately take 30 mins to complete on SP2016. Man...

Is the Nintex List Form web part supported on Mode...

Links to any documentation for the O365 version of the web part would be appreciated.

I don't see the responsive forms resizing in m...

I have created a responsive form and when I open it on my PC it works fine. If I shrink my PC's browser, the form reacts to display the fields in...

Nintex Workflow Best Practices

Nintex is becoming ubiquitous in the global IT landscape as adoption increases in their cloud offerings building on top of their highly success...

Hide a Panel Based on Current User's Group Mem...

When designing a Nintex form, it's common that there is a part of the form that should only display to certain users. These sections are usually ...

Licensing restrictions for external user access?

What are the licensing restrictions for external user access who do not have o365 accounts and are not a part of the company to Nintex Forms/Work...